Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats the penalty in your state for street racing

Old 02-14-2011, 12:58 AM
Marine One
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bubye
Try and be nice and this is what you get in returnI should have gone with first impulse.But I thought to myself be the bigger person, I know my avatar haha but that is your assumption of me guess that makes you the ***.As I'm typing this I realize that you are a troll Best thing to do with trolls is ignore them.
Fu..k off you retarded putz I mean retired putz
If that is your idea of "trying to be nice" then you must really be a jackass.

Let's review the bidding here, shall we? I initially responded that I didn't know and didn't care what the penalties were in my state for street racing because I don't do it.

Then you come out with your "you probably do the speed limit in the left lane" accusation crap. Then when I call you on it, you try to tell me that I misunderstood?

Really?

What is to misunderstand about you throwing insults?

You threw the first punch, wouldn't own up to it, called me retarded then told me to f--- off. I think that makes you the troll!

Last edited by Marine One; 02-14-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 01:02 AM
Just Cruise
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think where starting to get to the part that we all feel ****ed by the government part. It's just another way to take are hard earned dollars. I wish we all did something like Egypt just did and say **** you where not paying anymore you ****s. All they do is scam us and now there coming after are possessions. We aren't free in this country or yours. Did you know if your caught drinking alcohol in your RV or car or truck on your own property they arrest you for drinking and driving. See you don't even own your own property. You wanna know what im doing for my retirement is buying a motorhome or fifth wheel trailer. They can't get any taxes yearly off that. Some small lots out here they are charging $15000 a year property tax on. that's pretty much a mortgage payment. I'll own my corvette as long as i can before they get it. I'll burn it down before they get it.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:08 AM
bullmarket
POSSE SENIOR RIDER
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 498 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Marine One
Don't know, don't care, because I don't do it.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:24 AM
dankhts
Safety Car

Received 325 Likes on 202 Posts

In Ontario Canada, anything over 50kph, (30 mph) over the speed limit is considered street racing, and they confiscate the car on the spot for 7 days, take your license for 7 days, minimum $2,000.00 fine as well... see lots of ricers getting nabbed, and a few old ladies and old men too! even a garbage truck!! haven't heard about many vettes or exotics or high performance guys getting pinched....
Old 02-14-2011, 09:08 AM
SaberD
Melting Slicks

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Carcass
Some places in Cali take a REAL dim view of street racing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnmjVKlCHB0
I would never support the economy of a place that has policies like this. Many of us have the option to live wherever we want, and simply because the police are this oppressive in that area, i would NEVER live in a place like that.

The police think they are so bad *** because they can do things like this, but what they dont understand is that it is bad for the economy. People that are wealthy enough to get a job wherever they want will flee the area, and also people of wealth will refuse to move to such an area, leaving it depressed. police oppression is very frowned upon by many people.

They might destroy some fellow's corvette, but what they dont realize, is that same fellow is no longer contributing tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to the local economy. THEIR LOSS. so listen cops, two can play this game. stop doing stupid sh*t like this if you want more people contributing to your local economy.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:10 AM
madmatt9471
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Palmdale, Ca----- 2009 Cyber Gray 4LT A6 F55 452 RWHP 422 RWTQ- RIP 1998 C5 734 RWHP & 585 RWTQ-----
Received 341 Likes on 281 Posts

Impound and possible car crusher, suspended license, fine and or jail time too.

Thanks,Matt
Old 02-14-2011, 10:10 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by Marine One
If that is your idea of "trying to be nice" then you must really be a jackass.

Let's review the bidding here, shall we? I initially responded that I didn't know and didn't care what the penalties were in my state for street racing because I don't do it.

Then you come out with your "you probably do the speed limit in the left lane" accusation crap. Then when I call you on it, you try to tell me that I misunderstood?

Really?

What is to misunderstand about you throwing insults?

You threw the first punch, wouldn't own up to it, called me retarded then told me to f--- off. I think that makes you the troll!
What did we all miss here. No need for this cant of stuff here over something so anyway...
Old 02-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Big Duk
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd rather you race a bicycle & not a car on the STREET it may be me you kill cause of YOUR stupidity!!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 10:24 AM
RetiredSFC 97
Team Owner

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10, '14

Boy with all these tough laws thay have on the books it doesn't seem to help much. people fly by me all the time like I'm in the slow lane. If I'm in the fast lane and going 5 miles over the limit, they pass me on the right side.

Folks, street racing isn't the right thing to do and we all know it. But with that said, most of these laws are designed for revenue and for lawyers.

If they wanted to stop it they could. Have you ever wondered why they take these steps instead?

Come on be honest about it.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Evil Oil Apologist
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gitmo and waterboarding..........I think.

IBTL

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Whats the penalty in your state for street racing