Sponsored by:

Exhaust Shops in Indiana. O/R X pipe, QTP Cutouts

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 06:58 PM
madmailman96
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust Shops in Indiana. O/R X pipe, QTP Cutouts

Alright title kind of expalins what i am looking for, but i have a 2002 c5 corvette, and i am looking to have a pair of QTP electric cutouts i have sitting in my room installed. My problem is the car has an Off Road X pipe, and every exhaust shop i call either wont install the cutouts because they dont know how or they wont work on the car because it does not have cadillitic converters.

I am wondering if anyone has had QTP cutouts installed on a car without cats, from start to finish including electrical, (if not just say it will help either way), at an exhaust shop in Indy. If you havent had them installed but know an exhaust shop that will do the install that would be wonderful aswell.

I would prefer the exhaust shop be closer to the Indianapolis area, but am willing to drive essentially as far as it takes to get this done right, with my circumstances.

I would even be willing to take my car to another corvette forum member, and pay you for the install (previous experience would be required).

I can not wait to get these things on my car, but 40-50 exhaust shop calls later this is turning out to be a nightmare.

Thanks,
Austin
Old 02-17-2011, 08:42 PM
01'IndyVette
Racer

Have you called Mike Norris to see he can do the work? Just google his name and you should find his site. He's a well known tuner and has a shop on 96th street. Not sure if he would do it or not but probably worth a call.

Marc
Old 02-17-2011, 10:06 PM
madmailman96
Instructor

Originally Posted by 01'IndyVette
Have you called Mike Norris to see he can do the work? Just google his name and you should find his site. He's a well known tuner and has a shop on 96th street. Not sure if he would do it or not but probably worth a call.

Marc
Actually just gave him a call and left a message right before your message, im really hoping he will do it. If not i am going to have to pull the plates, and trailer the car in to a shop and tell them its a drag car, not a street car.

Get notified of new replies

To Exhaust Shops in Indiana. O/R X pipe, QTP Cutouts

Quick Reply: Exhaust Shops in Indiana. O/R X pipe, QTP Cutouts