Sponsored by:

How Much Should a Front Brake Job Cost?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Gemini77
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by steve8
I'd say you owe this guy a lunch and a case of beer.
none of you have answered the question this guy actually asked. He wanted to get an idea of how much a brake job should cost if he does not do it himself - then all u do is say... do it yourself - I am a female wanting to know the same thing... are u gonna tell me to grow ***** and do it myself - i'm too busy traveling to be able to do it myself and i can assure u my ***** are already bigger than all of yours -- and i can see them too...lmao! (MY BICEPS...u muscle car freaks..lol)
so can we get an answer to the original question please... does anyone know what a standard front brake job should run - so i do not get ripped off any where, would appreciate if anyone has gotten this done to let me know what u paid.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:13 PM
Lee DeRaud
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast20
Unbelievably EASY to change these pads and rotors. With the money you save from paying someone to do the job, you can buy yourself a low-propile jack that you will probably need someday anyways. I got one at wal-mart for $110.
You gonna tell him about that 150ftlb caliper bracket bolt before he gets in over his head?
[EDIT: aw crap, suckered in by another zombie thread...]

Last edited by Lee DeRaud; 10-22-2015 at 02:16 PM.
Old 10-22-2015, 02:58 PM
Shakeydeal
Melting Slicks

Received 304 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Gemini77
none of you have answered the question this guy actually asked. He wanted to get an idea of how much a brake job should cost if he does not do it himself - then all u do is say... do it yourself - I am a female wanting to know the same thing... are u gonna tell me to grow ***** and do it myself - i'm too busy traveling to be able to do it myself and i can assure u my ***** are already bigger than all of yours -- and i can see them too...lmao! (MY BICEPS...u muscle car freaks..lol)
so can we get an answer to the original question please... does anyone know what a standard front brake job should run - so i do not get ripped off any where, would appreciate if anyone has gotten this done to let me know what u paid.

It's been four years, he's probably on his next brake job by now......

Shakey
Old 10-22-2015, 06:00 PM
BRKLYN
Burning Brakes

Received 79 Likes on 69 Posts

Nap, got my brakes and rotors. Nine years ago though.
do it yourself..
Old 10-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Evil-Twin
Team Owner

Received 3,812 Likes on 1,925 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04

I think the OP died of old age a few years ago.....a couple years after he started this thread
Old 10-22-2015, 08:54 PM
Rexde1
Le Mans Master

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

I recently changed all pads and rotors which is no big deal but left rear rotor was stuck on and used a torch and puller to get it off, broke a chunk off of it doing it. You never know what you might run into.

Quick Reply: How Much Should a Front Brake Job Cost?