Sponsored by:

Question Boise radio & 4 speakers

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 11:56 AM
HG
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Question Boise radio & 4 speakers

Taken out and replaced with a new system 5 years ago. Perfect working condition. What do you think they are worth ???
Old 06-18-2012, 12:40 PM
fendermender
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Recently I paid $165 for the head unit w CD and the 4 speakers shipped. It was from a member here. Unfortunately it arrived damaged and the deal was cancelled. I thought that was a good price.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:50 PM
hammerdwn
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a stock Bose head unit, 12 disc remote changer and four speakers that i would sell everything for $100 and haven't had any takers. All was in perfect working order when removed. Not even wear signs on the buttons. I just needed a mp3 and XM radio.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:05 PM
kris6868
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your looking to make money you'd probably make more an it be less hassle keeping all your stock audio... Then when you sell your Vette. Switch it back to stock (very easy to do) and sell your aftermarket. Or put your aftermarket in your new C6.
You'll make lots more money this way or you'll already have a system bought to put into a new car.
Just my $.02
Old 06-18-2012, 04:18 PM
JerzeyJoe
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kris6868
If your looking to make money you'd probably make more an it be less hassle keeping all your stock audio... Then when you sell your Vette. Switch it back to stock (very easy to do) and sell your aftermarket. Or put your aftermarket in your new C6.
You'll make lots more money this way or you'll already have a system bought to put into a new car.
Just my $.02
The headunit will probably sell. Check ebay and see what kind of prices they are going for. The speakers, forget about them. I've tried to sell mine a few times, never got an offer.

Good luck.

Get notified of new replies

To Question Boise radio & 4 speakers

Quick Reply: Question Boise radio & 4 speakers