Sponsored by:

[Z06] C7 spotted

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 07:23 PM
pql-lbc
Pro

Received 79 Likes on 53 Posts

Default C7 spotted

Was in my C5Z on the Beltway's Inner Loop this afternoon and spotted a White C7 coming up on my right flank. He slowed down and I gave him a thumbs up to which he responded in kind.

The C7 looked pretty impressive rolling down the freeway, both from the front and the rear. I might even get used to those trapezoidal tail lights in time...
Old 10-22-2013, 09:53 PM
WannaC5Z
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Yeah I saw my first one up fairly close at an intersection last week about 1/2 mile from my neighborhood. It was read and the guy was babying it...sad to say.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:25 PM
Breze84
Drifting

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I seen one in person a couple weeks ago... Not a bad looking car but it doesn't say Americana Corvette to me... It screams look at me I want to be Italian lol... Don't like the back end at all... Maybe it will grow on me in time
Old 10-28-2013, 10:23 AM
Chris S
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wowed w/ my first in-person sighting - looked better than in pics to my eyes.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:01 PM
rjwz28
Safety Car

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by SKMCOBRA
Yeah I saw my first one up fairly close at an intersection last week about 1/2 mile from my neighborhood. It was read and the guy was babying it...sad to say.
Why is it sad that he was babying it? Not many people beat on their engine fresh from the showroom floor...

It's common practice to put some easy miles and an oil change on it to break in a fresh engine before giving her hell, whether you subscribe to that school of thought or not
Old 10-29-2013, 05:11 AM
mph1972
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cruise-In VIII Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Breze84
I seen one in person a couple weeks ago... Not a bad looking car but it doesn't say Americana Corvette to me... It screams look at me I want to be Italian lol... Don't like the back end at all... Maybe it will grow on me in time
As a truck driver and being all over I have seen several. I still get more excited seeing the C5Z than the new C7s. My wife and I were talking about them and she even thought they looked less like a CORVETTE and more like a European Exotic; such as a Ferrari. Guess it will have to grow on my also.

Get notified of new replies

To C7 spotted

Quick Reply: [Z06] C7 spotted