Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

~*~ ZainoD! RedHeads looking to percolate while Coupes looking for Cream. Pics ~*~

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2013, 12:41 AM
PeterB
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Default ~*~ ZainoD! RedHeads looking to percolate while Coupes looking for Cream. Pics ~*~

I ZainoD them the other day and I’m very happy with how they turned out. Both of these cars sure manage to turn heads as I cruise by. Nothing comes close to me personally like the looks of my Cadi Custom Seville “The Opera Coupe.” The Coupe was customized in Pompano Beach FL. In 82. Seems like from the very beginning to this day, she always did and always will manage to bring down the glasses & catch the eye of everyone who spots her. Even the youngest most sophisticated, discriminating minds can’t resist but taking a second glance at her…

Helloooooothere! Hi Angela, nice of you to stop by. I don't have Nicholas this weekend, would you rather take the Vert or Coupe into the city? Go out to the country for a cruise on the scooter or trailer the Ranger out on the Upper Peninsula? Let's start by enjoy a cocktail or two, and relax by the pool, maybe we can go out on the lake take a few casts, share a few laughs enjoy the sunset/sunrise and hook a few smallies ? I'm easy going that way as long as your by my side Whichever you prefer sweetie is fine by me

Nicholas PeterB and Dad hanging out at the last Hooters Car show with the highliners that afternoon. It's all in good fun. I hope you enjoyed it as much as Nicholas and I will re living these photos. Thanks for looking Gentlemen, enjoy the Holiday with your loved ones.

May Almighty God Bless you and your families at the Corvette Forum and continue to Bless Our Country as He always Has GoodAy

Last edited by PeterB; 08-30-2013 at 01:20 PM.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:12 AM
Zr-1Mike00
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

They came out GREAT! I always love the addition of the ladies to your threads hah

That Custom Caddy is awesome! What is it with Corvette Guys having Cadillacs as well???

Old 08-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Bimmervet
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 64 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Nice shots, where is Anna? She is better looking than the girls in the photos
Old 08-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,282 Likes on 13,960 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Nice shots Peter and great looking cars and ladies.
Old 08-30-2013, 10:41 AM
oldC5
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,226 Likes on 734 Posts

Nice picks , love the girls and the C5 , you can keep the pimp car .
Old 08-30-2013, 01:01 PM
chipscvettec5
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Peter, nice pics, thanks...looking forward to the ones with the Hooters girls out fishing with ya LOL. Have a great Labor Day Weekend.
Old 08-30-2013, 01:02 PM
envyz06
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

me likey!
Old 08-30-2013, 02:11 PM
JetMechZ16
Race Director

Received 146 Likes on 30 Posts

Love the vette and the girls PeterB,, Don't quiet know what to think of that Caddy,, it's definately unique.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:12 PM
VETJAZZ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 206 Likes on 146 Posts

Old 08-30-2013, 04:21 PM
kybilt
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

uhh, the umm...
nope, not gonna say it

have a safe & happy Labor Day
Old 08-30-2013, 06:10 PM
CalF
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 29 Posts

The Vette looks sharp and the ladies even sharper but,,,,,,,the Caddy looks alot like the one Sly Stone used to have.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:08 PM
JaxEagle
Melting Slicks

Peter,

I couldn't follow the logic in the subject heading or in the body of the post. Regardless, it is one of the best posts I have read in months. Love it! Thanks!
Old 09-01-2013, 09:37 AM
PeterB
Drifting

Originally Posted by JaxEagle
Peter,

I couldn't follow the logic in the subject heading or in the body of the post. Regardless, it is one of the best posts I have read in months. Love it! Thanks!
Really JaxE? You couldn't follow the subject Hahaha! I know you got it mo, thank you. After all, it wasn't meant to be a logical instructional post read just a few laughts for the day with a few photos to appreciate the beauty of what a single middle aged man in his 50's appreciates in his life. With my son Nicholas PeterB. (8) being the 1st and foremost. Although I did have a couple other subject headers I thought about like;

Rock n Roll goes to the Opera
From class to Sass, Elegance to Arrogance, lol.
Two girls with great front end racks
Could you spare some Grey Poupon...
Living in the Fast Lane and that's without the Key in the Ignition
and Who do you think helps "Drop Them First"

All silly, all funny to me... Life can be way to serious at times. Laughing is a terrific part of it I really enjoy and hope you do too

As pertains to the OperaCoupe, its unique and has always received mixed reactions. Some people love it others don't know how to react to it. Years back I was downtown in the city enjoying a night out to dinner, clubbing and while waiting for the valet about 2am, I had one guy ask me if that was my car, I responded yes, instantaneously he yells out "Its the Ugliest Pucking car I ever saw! " All the people waiting including myself, my date had a greeeeat laugh. It was really, really funny especially after a few Black Labels. I'll always remember that and still to this day that evenings conclusion brings a smile to my face. I've also had people ask me if it was a RollsRoyce Girls running down on Rush St. In their high heels to jump in not to mention all the action the car has provided for me. So many other good times in it, I can't begin to think of them all...
Of course one of the things I like best about it, is how close and intimate you're actually sitting to your companion with the armrest up, literally inches away ...

And when a high miler Paisano like me gets lucky enough to give an apple to some young, perky and beautiful girl like Caroline here, I just cannot get close enough! Especially if she was wearing that skirt, that smile and stems like hers that go from ground up to heaven, could you?

I'm sure all you single guys can relate, I'm sure married guys get it tooooo. If you're a red blooded American heterosexual, you get it Heck, their perfume alone is enough to get you lift off

Off to make some pancakes for Nicholas and I. Then weather permitting we will enjoy a St Judes event in the Vert.
Enjoy your Holiday Gentlemen!

Last edited by PeterB; 09-01-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Toque
Tech Contributor

Received 179 Likes on 99 Posts

Peter your so......

Toque
Old 09-01-2013, 11:29 AM
meflyfrc
Melting Slicks

Received 192 Likes on 79 Posts

Originally Posted by Toque
Peter your so......

Toque
I ain't mad at cha.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:37 AM
Monkey D. Luffy
Race Director

Received 716 Likes on 472 Posts

BIG PIMPIN
Old 09-01-2013, 10:55 PM
PeterB
Drifting

Chitmopuck, I saw that last week Wedd Nesssssss Day Ha hahahaaaa good one.

Great episode. Kramer's the maaaaannnnn Hahahahaaa

All's good here as I'm sure you all agree, I'd rather be with Alice here then have you be with Bill Hahahhahhaaaa

Strike that. Too many Bills here make it uh Roger, rather be with Alicia here then say you be with "Roger" you get my point? Thank you

Enjoy your evening Gentlemen. Thank you.

Last edited by PeterB; 09-04-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To ~*~ ZainoD! RedHeads looking to percolate while Coupes looking for Cream. Pics ~*~

Old 09-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Domin8r
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Pete,

Some guys get it...some guys don't....some guys get some...and some don't

Your opera coupe is like old school Melrose Park, and only us Chicago guys can understand that!
Salute!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Bimmervet
Melting Slicks

Received 89 Likes on 64 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16

"YOUR A JOHN!"

Old 09-02-2013, 07:59 PM
JaxEagle
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by PeterB.
Really JaxE? You couldn't follow the subject Hahaha! I know you got it mo, thank you. After all, it wasn't meant to be a logical instructional post read just a few laughts for the day with a few photos to appreciate the beauty of what a single middle aged man in his 50's appreciates in his life. With my son Nicholas PeterB. (8) being the 1st and foremost. Although I did have a couple other subject headers I thought about like;

Rock n Roll goes to the Opera
From class to Sass, Elegance to Arrogance, lol.
Two girls with great front end racks
Could you spare some Grey Poupon...
Living in the Fast Lane and that's without the Key in the Ignition
and Who do you think helps "Drop Them First"

All silly, all funny to me... Life can be way to serious at times. Laughing is a terrific part of it I really enjoy and hope you do too

As pertains to the OperaCoupe, its unique and has always received mixed reactions. Some people love it others don't know how to react to it. Years back I was downtown in the city enjoying a night out to dinner, clubbing and while waiting for the valet about 2am, I had one guy ask me if that was my car, I responded yes, instantaneously he yells out "Its the Ugliest Pucking car I ever saw! " All the people waiting including myself, my date had a greeeeat laugh. It was really, really funny especially after a few Black Labels. I'll always remember that and still to this day that evenings conclusion brings a smile to my face. I've also had people ask me if it was a RollsRoyce Girls running down on Rush St. In their high heels to jump in not to mention all the action the car has provided for me. So many other good times in it, I can't begin to think of them all...
Of course one of the things I like best about it, is how close and intimate you're actually sitting to your companion with the armrest up, literally inches away ...

And when a high miler Paisano like me gets lucky enough to give an apple to some young, perky and beautiful girl like Caroline here, I just cannot get close enough! Especially if she was wearing that skirt, that smile and stems like hers that go from ground up to heaven, could you?

I'm sure all you single guys can relate, I'm sure married guys get it tooooo. If you're a red blooded American heterosexual, you get it Heck, their perfume alone is enough to get you lift off

Off to make some pancakes for Nicholas and I. Then weather permitting we will enjoy a St Judes event in the Vert.
Enjoy your Holiday Gentlemen!

Yes, I get it, all the parts that matter

Thanks for the very considerate post!

Quick Reply: ~*~ ZainoD! RedHeads looking to percolate while Coupes looking for Cream. Pics ~*~