Sponsored by:

A Little Humor

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 08:19 PM
PeterB
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

-

Oh my is that funny! Thanks Catman I'll definitely ad that one to my drinking amo.. Lol hysterical.

Ever hear this one...

A man in the Safeway Store in Texas tries to buy half a head of lettuce.
The very young produce assistant tells him that they sell only whole heads
of lettuce.

The man persists and asks to see the manager. The boy says he'll ask his
manager about it.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager, 'Some *******
wants to buy half a head of lettuce.' As he finished his sentence, he turned
to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, 'And this gentleman
has kindly offered to buy the other half.'

The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, 'I was impressed with the way you got
yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their
feet here. Where are you from, son?'

'Canada, sir,' the boy replied.

'Well, why did you leave Canada ?' the manager asked.

The boy said, 'Sir, there's nothing but ****** and hockey players up there.'

'Really?' said the manager. 'My wife is from Canada.'

'No ****?' replied the boy. 'Who'd she play for?'

Lol hahhhaa

-
Old 01-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Mr.Bill
Race Director

Location: Reno is so close to Hell you can see Sparks , State Of Confusion
Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14

An elderly man was stopped by the police around 2 am and he was asked where he was going at that time of night.
The man replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
The officer then asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
... The man replied, "That would be my wife"
Old 01-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Catman58
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.Bill
An elderly man was stopped by the police around 2 am and he was asked where he was going at that time of night.
The man replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
The officer then asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
... The man replied, "That would be my wife"
I've been to that lecture
Old 01-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Leftlane_1
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

A pastor, a doctor and an engineer wait for a particularly slow group of golfers. The engineer fumes, "What's with these guys? We've been waiting for 15 minutes!"

The pastor says, "Hey, here comes the groundskeeper. Let's have a word with him."

"Say, George, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?" the doctor asks.

The groundskeeper tells them that the other golfers are a group of blind firefighters who lost their sight saving the clubhouse from a fire and that they come and play for free whenever they want.

The group is silent for a moment.

The pastor says, "That's so sad. I will say a special prayer for them tonight."

The doctor says, "Good idea. I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them."

The engineer says, "Why can't these guys play at night?"

Old 01-08-2015, 08:38 PM
Catman58
Racer

Bert, a still handsome 70 years old, always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so seeing some on sale,
he bought them and wore them home.
Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?"
Margaret at age 67, looked him over and replied, "Nope."
Frustrated, Bert went into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen
completely naked, except for the new boots.
Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW???"
Margaret looked up and said in her best deadpan response, "Bert, what's different?
It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday and for some time before, and
it'll be hanging down still tomorrow."
Bert yells out, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?"
"Nope. Not a clue", she replied.
"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!"
Without missing a beat, Margaret replies,
"Should have bought a hat, Bert.
Should have bought a hat."
Old 01-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Catman58
Racer

Better than a Flu Shot!

Miss Beatrice,
The church organist,
Was in her eighties
And had never been married. She was admired for her
sweetness and kindness to all.
One afternoon the pastor
came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint
sitting room.
She invited him to have a
seat while she prepared tea...
As he sat facing her old Hammond organ, the young
minister noticed a cut glass
bowl sitting on top of it.
The bowl was filled with water,
and in the water floated of all things, a condom!

When she returned
With tea and scones, they
began to chat. The pastor
tried to stifle his curiosity
About the bowl of water and its
strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist.
'Miss Beatrice', he said,
'I wonder if you would tell me about this?
Pointing to the bowl.
'Oh, yes,' she replied, 'Isn't it wonderful?
I was walking through the park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground.
The directions said
to place it on the organ,
keep it wet and that it would prevent the spread of disease.
Do you know I haven't had the flu all winter.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:46 AM
PeterB
Drifting

-

Oh my! Two 5 star additional contributions hahaha. Well done Catman58.

More ammunition for my dates database. Funny stuff. Thank you.

Old 01-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Catman58
Racer

I was in the Texas Rose last night, at the bar waiting for a beer, when a butt-ugly, big old heifer in spandex came up behind me, and slapped me on the butt.

She said, “Hey sexy, how about giving me your number.”
I looked at her and said, ”Have you got a pen?”

She said, “I sure do."

I said, “ Well, you better get back in it before the farmer notices you’re missing.”

My dental surgery is on Monday!!!
Old 01-14-2015, 07:18 PM
jcsperson
Team Owner

Received 745 Likes on 429 Posts
NC Events Coordinator

An oldie but goodie:

Subject: TEXAS A&M chemistry midterm exam

The following is an actual question given:

-Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)? Support your answer with a proof.

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's law (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

"First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving. As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions. Some state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than one of these religions, and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate in the volume in Hell, because Boyle's law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand as souls are added.

This gives two possibilities:

(1) If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.
(2) Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So, which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Ms. Sheryl Atkinson during my freshman year, that "It will be a cold night in Hell before I sleep with you," and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having sexual relations with her, then (2) cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic."

The student got the only A.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:17 PM
PeterB
Drifting

-

Very very good

I like that one JC hahaha thanks for posting it for us

Tough one to remember though, especially after a couple pops

-
Old 01-15-2015, 02:17 PM
Catman58
Racer

A guy stuck his head into a barbershop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?
The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, 'About 2 hours.'

The guy left.

A few days later, the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?'
The barber looked around at the shop and said, 'About 3 hours.'

The guy left.

A week later, the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, 'How long before I can get a haircut?'
The barber looked around the shop and said, 'About an hour and a half'.

The guy left.

The barber turned to his friend and said, 'Hey, Bob, do me a favor & follow him and see where he goes.
He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back.'

A little while later, Bob returned to the shop, laughing hysterically.

The barber asked, 'So, where does he go when he leaves?'

Bob looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes, and said ....'Your house.’
Old 01-15-2015, 10:41 PM
jcsperson
Team Owner

Received 745 Likes on 429 Posts
NC Events Coordinator

A letter referencing a medical insurance claim:

Dear Sir,

I am writing in response to your request for additional information. In block number three of the accident reporting form, I put "poor planning" as the cause of my accident. You said in your letter that I should explain more and I trust that the following details are sufficient:

I am a bricklayer by trade. On the day of the accident, I was working alone on the roof of a new six-story building. When I completed my work, I discovered that I had about 500 pounds of bricks left over. Rather than carry the bricks down by hand I decided to lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which fortunately was attached to the side of the building at the sixth floor.

Securing the rope at the ground level, I went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the bricks into it. Then I went back to the ground and untied the rope, holding it tightly to insure a slow descent of the 500 pounds of bricks. You will note in block number 11 of the accident reporting form that I weigh 135 pounds.

Due to my surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, I lost my presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, I proceeded at a rather rapid rate up the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming down. This explains the fractured skull and broken collarbone.

Slowed only slightly, I continued my rapid ascent, not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley.

Fortunately, by this time I had regained my presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope in spite of my pain.

At approximately the same time, however, the barrel of bricks hit the ground---and the bottom fell out of the barrel. Devoid of the weight of the bricks, the barrel now weighed approximately 50 pounds.

I refer you again to my weight in block number 11. As you might imagine, I began a rapid descent down the side of the building.

In the vicinity of the third floor, I met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the two fractured ankles and lacerations of my legs and lower body.

The encounter with the barrel, slowed me enough to lessen my injuries when I fell onto the pile of bricks and fortunately, only three vertebrae were cracked.

I am sorry to report, however, that as I lay there on the bricks in pain, unable to move, and watching the barrel six stories above---I again lost my presence of mind and let go of the rope...

Respectfully yours,
Old 01-16-2015, 08:07 PM
Catman58
Racer

Thought twice about putting this one on but what the hell you guys fit the seriously twisted part

"I can only send this to my most seriously twisted friends. You guys made the cut."

A seriously depressed woman stands at the edge of a cliff, trying to get the nerve up to jump.
A passing hobo stops and says,
"Since you're about to kill yourself anyway, would you mind if we had sex first?"
The woman said "Hell no! Get away from me you sicko!"

The bum turned to leave and muttered,
"Fine, I'll just go wait at the bottom".
Old 01-16-2015, 08:12 PM
PeterB
Drifting

-

-
Old 01-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Sam Handwich
Burning Brakes

Received 108 Likes on 87 Posts

Default Police harassment

Recently, the Chula Vista, California Police Department ran an e-mail forum with the local community (a question and answer exchange) with the topic being, "Community Policing." One of the civilian e-mail participants posed the following question:

"I would like to know how it is possible for police officers to continually harass people and get away with it?"

From the "other side" (the law enforcement side) Sgt Bennett, obviously a cop with a sense of humor replied:

"First of all, let me tell you this...it's not easy. In Chula Vista, we average one cop for every 600 people.

Only about 60% of those cops are on general duty (or what you might refer to as "patrol") where we do most of our harassing. The rest are in non-harassing departments that do not allow them contact with the day to day innocents.

At any given moment, only one-fifth of the 60% patrollers are on duty and available for harassing people while the rest are off duty.

So roughly, one cop is responsible for harassing about 5,000 residents. When you toss in the commercial business, and tourist locations that attract people from other areas, sometimes you have a situation where a single cop is responsible for harassing 10,000 or more people a day.

Now, your average ten-hour shift runs 36,000 seconds long. This gives a cop one second to harass a person, and then only three-fourths of a second to eat a donut AND then find a new person to harass.

This is not an easy task. To be honest, most cops are not up to this challenge day in and day out. It is just too tiring.

What we do is utilize some tools to help us narrow down those people which we can realistically harass.

The tools available to us are as follow:

PHONE: People will call us up and point out things that cause us to focus on a person for special harassment.

"My neighbor is beating his wife" is a code phrase used often. This means we'll come out and give somebody some special harassment.

Another popular one: "There's a guy breaking into a house." The harassment team is then put into action.

CARS: We have special cops assigned to harass people who drive. They like to harass the drivers of fast cars, cars with no insurance or no driver's licenses and the like.

It's lots of fun when you pick them out of traffic for nothing more obvious than running a red light.

Sometimes you get to really heap the harassment on when you find they have drugs in the car, they are drunk, or have an outstanding warrant on file.

RUNNERS: Some people take off running just at the sight of a police officer. Nothing is quite as satisfying as running after them like a beagle on the scent of a bunny. When you catch them you can harass them for hours to determine why they didn't want to talk to us.

STATUTES: When we don't have PHONES or CARS and have nothing better to do, there are actually books that give us ideas for reasons to harass folks. They are called "Statutes"; Criminal Codes, Motor Vehicle Codes, etc...They all spell out all sorts of things for which you can really mess with people

After you read the statute, you can just drive around for awhile until you find someone violating one of these listed offenses and harass them.

Just last week I saw a guy trying to steal a car. Well, there's this book we have that says that's not allowed. That meant I got permission to harass this guy. It's a really cool system that we've set up, and it works pretty well.

We seem to have a never-ending supply of folks to harass. And we get away with it. Why? Because for the good citizens who pay the tab, we try to keep the streets safe for them, and they
pay us to "harass" some people.

Next time you are in my town, give me the old "single finger wave." That's another one of those codes. It means, "You can't harass me." It's one of our favorites.

Hopefully sir, this has clarified to you a little bit better how we harass the good citizens of Chula Vista.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:50 PM
Mr.Bill
Race Director

Last edited by Mr.Bill; 01-19-2015 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-19-2015, 08:42 PM
Catman58
Racer

Good one Mr.Bill LMAO

Get notified of new replies

To A Little Humor

Old 01-19-2015, 11:53 PM
duramaxsky
Safety Car

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

And I got suckered into buying a Droid. It won't do most of that.
Old 01-20-2015, 07:32 PM
Mr.Bill
Race Director

Old 01-20-2015, 10:36 PM
Catman58
Racer

My that would put the old panties in a bunch

Quick Reply: A Little Humor