Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[Z06] Anyone heard of AMP (Advance Modern Performance)

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2015, 11:53 PM
zdeckich
Safety Car

Received 312 Likes on 231 Posts
2017 Corvette of Year Finalist
2016 C5 of the Year

Default Anyone heard of AMP (Advance Modern Performance)

I have a friend that wants to take his car to AMP and just wanted to know if anyone here has ever taken you car to them, or knows anything about them? Thanks for the info.
Old 01-03-2015, 12:32 AM
boostaholic786
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have nothing but incredible things to say about Advanced Modern Performance! Myself as well as many other members on this forum have had there car built/tuned at AMP and they go above and beyond expectation to make sure every car that goes in there is done completely right to the T. Honestly there prices are definitely worth the money because you know your getting everything and probably more than you expect with assurance, knowing your car is put together RIGHT the first time. They make sure to get things perfect before any car leaves that shop! Trust me, you will be extremely happy with there service!!
Old 01-03-2015, 12:57 AM
LS_Bee
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Recommend x 10! They have done 2 builds for me now as well as tuned several of my vehicles in the past! Extremely meticulous to detail, clearly knowledgable and hasn't been 1 time I haven't left that place after picking up my cars smiling from ear to ear! Thumbs up you won't be disappointed.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:05 AM
08fastgsxr
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Had them do a heads and cam set up on my z06 they did a great job. They treat my car as if it was there own. very happy with the out come of the performance and how neat the detailed the work was done

Last edited by 08fastgsxr; 01-03-2015 at 03:02 AM.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:44 PM
boostaholic786
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Another thing regarding AMP is there quality control on in-house fabrication. The attention to detail is just amazing!!. Some of the things they can fabricate literally blow my mind!! Great guys to work with and are guys who actually care about your car, just like you care about your car! Hard to find a shop with guys like that.. and Bryan and Sam definitely care and will make sure your car is ready and dialed in before it leaves that shop! I have recommended over 10 of my buddies with Vettes or LS based motors and every single one of them called and thanked me over and over for sending them to a shop that they will continue to go to! AMP is the sh*t!!!!
Old 01-03-2015, 08:48 PM
White_Lightning
Melting Slicks

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

I have been an AMP customer since before they where officially AMP...

There is honestly not another LS shop i would have trusted with with the money i sank into my car. Their work is always TOP NOTCH and everyone who worse there is at the top of their game...
I HIGHLY recommend AMP.

this is the car they built for me.
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...e-warning.html
Old 05-02-2017, 06:20 PM
J. Dub
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How do you guys like them now that we're in 2017? They still a great place for tune/work done to a C6?
Old 05-04-2017, 09:06 AM
sr71bb
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 32 Posts

Default Update AMP

Originally Posted by J. Dub
How do you guys like them now that we're in 2017? They still a great place for tune/work done to a C6?
Well they must be doing something right. They have a new facility in Grand Prairie that has 12000 square feet, four lifts and a DYNOJET. They are sponsoring the PUMP GAS Invitational at Caddo Mills airport the weekend of May 13th and were one of the major sponsors of Runway Rivalry held just recently.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:41 PM
KNSBrakes
Supporting Vendor

Received 362 Likes on 284 Posts

Glad to earn business from Bryan at AMP.

-Ken

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone heard of AMP (Advance Modern Performance)

Quick Reply: [Z06] Anyone heard of AMP (Advance Modern Performance)