Now Available! Leather Double Din Bezels and you get to keep the ash tray

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2015, 03:10 PM
0Double D Mods
Former Vendor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 132 Likes on 101 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13

Default Now Available! Leather Double Din Bezels and you get to keep the ash tray

MANY of you guys over the years have wanted a leather double din bezel but want to retain the ash tray. We have now tweaked our design a bit to allow for the option of wrapping the double din bezel in leather and keeping the ash tray completely stock.

I WILL NOTE AND THIS IS IMPORTANT FOR RADIO SELECTION.

YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE A LARGER 6.95" SCREEN OR MOTORIZED SCREEN RADIO WITH THIS LEATHER BEZEL OPTION!!! YOU MUST USE OUR NO ASH TRAY LEATHER BEZEL AS RECOMMENDED OPTION FOR THE 6.95" SCREEN RADIOS

We can not allow enough room when retaining the ash tray to make the opening larger to have the space needed for the 6.95" screen to move to access the cd insert behind it. You can yous the radio in a bezel like this but the screen will NEVER open

You will need to use a radio such as any Kenwood 6.2" screen or Pioneer NEX 5100 or 6100.

With these radios having screen that does not move the fitment will be a nice snug tight fit.

We have all the radios available as well and can package them together for you for install ready "Rock in the Box" package!

Pricing will be

$699.99 DOUBLE DIN WITH ASH TRAY REPLACEMENT
$549.99 DOUBLE DIN WITH ASH TRAY SENDING US YOURS TO BE MODIFIED

I do not have these on the website yet so you will need to call me for more info and or ordering

608 854 2033

email to
dennis@doubledmods.com

Here is a couple pics of the bezel we will be offering in any color leather and any color stitching!!!

For those who want a USB option in the bezel we can add this for a simple 12.00 option.....Will look like this on the neutral bezel you see here.

Quick Reply: Now Available! Leather Double Din Bezels and you get to keep the ash tray