Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radioflyer's Bi-xenon ACA headlights Available again

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Witmer
Racer

Received 90 Likes on 47 Posts

I did spend some time aiming the lights after install to get the cut-off height perfectly even and approximately tire-width apart. Aiming is done via the brass rods on the flip-up assembly. Some PB Blaster and a 1/4 socket worked well to turn the rods.

For color I went with pure white 5000K.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:44 PM
dbarrym
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

In for a set! Looking forward to getting them.

barry
Old 05-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Brit dex
Pro

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts

Are they easy to adjust?
I'm in UK , so will need to have them pointing away to the opposite side of the road..

Thanks
Old 05-21-2015, 10:03 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Received 630 Likes on 346 Posts

Originally Posted by Brit dex
Are they easy to adjust?
I'm in UK , so will need to have them pointing away to the opposite side of the road..

Thanks
We can reverse the cutoff pattern for RHD vehicles. There is an additional $50 fee to convert to RHD projectors.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:24 AM
SuperVetteC5
Burning Brakes

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

I'm in for a set.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:26 PM
Brand___X
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions

George,

Once purchased, are instructions provided for installation of the high4 harness and light housings? And if I understand your products description, the high-beams and lo-beams are on simultaneously, and beam height is adjusted separately, with the same adjustments used for the stock halogens?

Thanks.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:01 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Brand___X
George,

Once purchased, are instructions provided for installation of the high4 harness and light housings? And if I understand your products description, the high-beams and lo-beams are on simultaneously, and beam height is adjusted separately, with the same adjustments used for the stock halogens?

Thanks.
Instructions can be downloaded here:
http://radioflyerinnovations.com/upl..._08-23-13_.pdf

Low beams will remain on with high beams. Beam high is adjusted simultaneously. The dedicated high beam produces a flood pattern that has no reference point from which to aim. The only aiming you will do is for the low beam. You will use the factory adjusting rods (just make sure to spray the adjuster gearbox with WD-40 or similar to make sure the gears don't seize/break when you adjust them.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Brand___X
Heel & Toe

George,

Thanks for the reply. With the high and low-beams on simultaneously, will the fog lights still be active/on?

Thanks.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:41 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

George,

Thanks for the reply. With the high and low-beams on simultaneously, will the fog lights still be active/on?

Thanks.
No, if your high beams are turned on, the fog lights will shut off. This is not only for legal purposes, but also for visibility.

Fog lights are designed to project light short range just in front of the car to provide visibility in poor weather conditions when this is as far as you can see.

Low beam headlight are for normal city/suburban night driving and project the furthest possible distance without producing glare to oncoming traffic.

High beam headlights project light the furthest possible without concern for oncoming traffic. The objective is to see objects as far away as possible. If your fog lights are on with the high beams, the road nearest the car will be illuminated substantially more than the road further away. This will actually make it harder to see objects in the distance illuminated by your high beams.

With our headlights, there is no need to run your fog lights for additional light except in poor visibility weather.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Brand___X
Heel & Toe

George,

As long as my expensive (purchased from you) fog lights are not rendered useless, and can still be activated on the fly, I'm good with that.

Originally Posted by theradioflyer
No, if your high beams are turned on, the fog lights will shut off. This is not only for legal purposes, but also for visibility.

Fog lights are designed to project light short range just in front of the car to provide visibility in poor weather conditions when this is as far as you can see.

Low beam headlight are for normal city/suburban night driving and project the furthest possible distance without producing glare to oncoming traffic.

High beam headlights project light the furthest possible without concern for oncoming traffic. The objective is to see objects as far away as possible. If your fog lights are on with the high beams, the road nearest the car will be illuminated substantially more than the road further away. This will actually make it harder to see objects in the distance illuminated by your high beams.

With our headlights, there is no need to run your fog lights for additional light except in poor visibility weather.
Old 06-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Militaryaid
2nd Gear

Default Failed attempts to contact you!

I would appreciate it very much if you would reply to my efforts to contact you about making a deposit. I started e-mailing you last week and I felt sure that you would reply by now. I noticed that you pulled the advertisements for the V3 flush mount lights and I hope you haven't gone out of business. If you are still selling the ACA Bi-Xenon headlights please let me know. - Thanks. Cliff Waxler
Old 06-08-2015, 09:57 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

George,

As long as my expensive (purchased from you) fog lights are not rendered useless, and can still be activated on the fly, I'm good with that.
Oh certainly you can still use them. You just won't need to in most cases.

Originally Posted by Militaryaid
I would appreciate it very much if you would reply to my efforts to contact you about making a deposit. I started e-mailing you last week and I felt sure that you would reply by now. I noticed that you pulled the advertisements for the V3 flush mount lights and I hope you haven't gone out of business. If you are still selling the ACA Bi-Xenon headlights please let me know. - Thanks. Cliff Waxler
I am sorry we have not gotten back with you, however I do not see any emails from you.

Please confirm you're sending your email to: radioflyer97@gmail.com

alternatively, you can use the contact us form here:
https://shop.radioflyerinnovations.com/contactus.sc

Regarding the Flush mount headlights, we are having some technical issues getting the main lenses manufactured to the quality we expect. The current shop doing the forming has tried several avenues of rectifying the issue with no success. I have an appointment with another shop Wednesday that has a higher level of confidence in their ability to provide a quality product. I have removed both the SLC V3 headlights and the SLC V3 replacement lens/shroud products from our website only until I can get these issues resolved. I anticipate we should have them back up on the website in about 1-2 weeks.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:19 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

27 sets ordered to date! We still have plenty more available!
Old 06-18-2015, 08:38 AM
Stealth02
Drifting

Received 146 Likes on 95 Posts

George are you still selling the V3 cannons. I did not see them listed on your web site. Also my friend has a set of your ACA lights on his 01 vert. He is having a problem with the left low beam not coming on sometimes. Replaced the bulb and ballast. Still intermittent operation. Any suggestions.
Old 06-18-2015, 08:40 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Stealth02
George are you still selling the V3 cannons. I did not see them listed on your web site. Also my friend has a set of your ACA lights on his 01 vert. He is having a problem with the left low beam not coming on sometimes. Replaced the bulb and ballast. Still intermittent operation. Any suggestions.
shoot me an email: radioflyer97@gmail.com
Old 06-18-2015, 10:29 PM
Sydwayz
Burning Brakes

Received 270 Likes on 198 Posts
St. Jude Donor '18

Order up!
Old 06-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Sydwayz
Burning Brakes

Received 270 Likes on 198 Posts
St. Jude Donor '18

Originally Posted by theradioflyer
shoot me an email: radioflyer97@gmail.com
Please check your email IRT my order that I placed. There may be a CC issue.

Get notified of new replies

To Radioflyer's Bi-xenon ACA headlights Available again

Old 06-24-2015, 03:46 PM
redbob
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Slc v3

Do you still sell the C5 Stealth Light Cannon V3?
Old 06-24-2015, 08:40 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by redbob
Do you still sell the C5 Stealth Light Cannon V3?
We do however they have been removed from our website while a production glitch involving the main lenses is remedied. I'm expecting a sample batch of formed lenses from the new factory this week. If the issue has been resolved, the lights will go back on the website.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:25 AM
Martinez310
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14-'15,'19

i order my set

Quick Reply: Radioflyer's Bi-xenon ACA headlights Available again