Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so.... who won? 1st amendment or 2nd?
Old 06-03-2015, 05:41 PM
ifitgoesfast
Team Owner

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Rj-lo
so.... who won? 1st amendment or 2nd?
When you are told you need permits (free speech zones, free assembly zones, who is and is not a news reporter, which religions are allowed) from the government for that which the constitution prohibits the government from infringing, then the government wins.

If the government tries to disarm America, then Texas wins
Old 06-03-2015, 07:30 PM
KENS78SILVERANNIV
Le Mans Master

Received 293 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by HGUNHNTR
I GA is does, or he could OC it. Either way, he might not even take it when he will be going in somewhere. He also might leave it in the car...who knows....who cares? It's his business.
His business until someone cops it and then it's everyone's business. Don't like people who leave guns unlocked... unchecked... unattended. Don't see any locks on that rack. That's an invitation to bad guys and don't start with the 2nd Amendment argument.

Stupid is stupid. and Dead is dead. I forgot...I didn't think anyone would... blah... blah...blah. Bang!

If you're going to own... be responsible.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:05 PM
HGUNHNTR
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KENS78SILVERANNIV
His business until someone cops it and then it's everyone's business. Don't like people who leave guns unlocked... unchecked... unattended. Don't see any locks on that rack. That's an invitation to bad guys and don't start with the 2nd Amendment argument.

Stupid is stupid. and Dead is dead. I forgot...I didn't think anyone would... blah... blah...blah. Bang!

If you're going to own... be responsible.
He might live 150 miles from the nearest town in Texas hill country for all you know. My parents don't lock their doors, guns, or anything else up because they live in a rural area full of honest people. Not everyone lives in a thug infested ******** that requires everything to be locked up all of the time.

Be careful up on that horse..it's a long way to the ground.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:47 PM
KENS78SILVERANNIV
Le Mans Master

Received 293 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by HGUNHNTR
He might live 150 miles from the nearest town in Texas hill country for all you know. My parents don't lock their doors, guns, or anything else up because they live in a rural area full of honest people. Not everyone lives in a thug infested ******** that requires everything to be locked up all of the time.

Be careful up on that horse..it's a long way to the ground.
On the other hand... he could be an irresponsible punk who wants to show off with his pop gun in an unlocked rack. He might leave it in the car loaded and ripe for the picking.

We agree on it. We don't know. Do we.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:10 PM
HGUNHNTR
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KENS78SILVERANNIV
On the other hand... he could be an irresponsible punk who wants to show off with his pop gun in an unlocked rack. He might leave it in the car loaded and ripe for the picking.

We agree on it. We don't know. Do we.
It's his choice. Who cares if he wants to show it off, or if it's "unlocked"? It's his gun, his choice and that's all.

Quick Reply: [Z06] 'Murica: Corvette Z06 With an AR-15 Gun Rack