Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radioflyer's 12-days of Christmas Sale

Old 12-12-2016, 10:13 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Received 630 Likes on 346 Posts

Default Radioflyer's 12-days of Christmas Sale

In the Christmas Spirit, we're counting down the 12 days until Christmas with 12 products at special holiday prices. Each day we will post a new product with special pricing. The sale of each product will start the day it is posted and last until Christmas Day.

We'll begin with the perfect stocking stuffer for those on a budget: The Cree underhood LED light is the brightest direct-replacement option for the C5 (and some C6 cars) Perfect gift for kids to buy for their corvette-loving parents.

Order today, have it shipped tomorrow!
http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...-light-072.htm
Old 12-12-2016, 12:03 PM
radar502
Safety Car

Received 288 Likes on 221 Posts

Great sale and parts . I have question ,can the Bi-Xenon ACA Projector head lights ( the ones that pop up ) The high beams and low beams can they be independently adjusted are they fixed in the frames ??? Thanks..
Old 12-12-2016, 01:23 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by radar502
Great sale and parts . I have question ,can the Bi-Xenon ACA Projector head lights ( the ones that pop up ) The high beams and low beams can they be independently adjusted are they fixed in the frames ??? Thanks..
The low and high beams are fixed relative to each other....HOWEVER the LED bulbs we use produce a floodlight pattern which negates makes any mis-alignment a non-issue. When this is combined with the Bi-xenon projector in high beam mode, there is simply a wall of light.

The factory halogen bulb produced a spot pattern that was obviously out of alignment with the projector, but our system does not have this issue.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:48 PM
thunder1951
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Very nice and by the way I love the Halo tail lamps I purchased from you!!
Originally Posted by TheRadioFlyer
The low and high beams are fixed relative to each other....HOWEVER the LED bulbs we use produce a floodlight pattern which negates makes any mis-alignment a non-issue. When this is combined with the Bi-xenon projector in high beam mode, there is simply a wall of light.

The factory halogen bulb produced a spot pattern that was obviously out of alignment with the projector, but our system does not have this issue.
Old 12-12-2016, 04:55 PM
radar502
Safety Car

Received 288 Likes on 221 Posts

The prop. I have now My 04 has been lowered and can not adjust the light to compensate for the lowering of the 04 so if I put the low beams were they should be ( Have to rise them ) That puts the high beams in the trees and vice versa . Tell me one more time how these light are going to fix that prop.. They will have to be turned up a little or the lows will be pointing at the ground .. Just asking $700.00 two Hrs. install I don't want the same as I have witch is not much , I can ues either high beams or low beams can't use both.. I really need some lights that I can seen the road with .. Thanks..
Old 12-12-2016, 07:45 PM
MAC5
Drifting

Received 230 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by radar502
The prop. I have now My 04 has been lowered and can not adjust the light to compensate for the lowering of the 04 so if I put the low beams were they should be ( Have to rise them ) That puts the high beams in the trees and vice versa . Tell me one more time how these light are going to fix that prop.. They will have to be turned up a little or the lows will be pointing at the ground .. Just asking $700.00 two Hrs. install I don't want the same as I have witch is not much , I can ues either high beams or low beams can't use both.. I really need some lights that I can seen the road with .. Thanks..
RF's bi-xenon projector handlea both high and low beam functions within the same projector. The high beam projector within the ACA housing is for all practical purposes irrelevant.
Old 12-12-2016, 11:16 PM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

Hoping to see the Night Flyer package in this deal.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:46 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

11the day of Christmas:

Help avoid a rear-end collision to your car with Radioflyer's 3rd brake light flasher. Available in universal splice-in or C5 corvette plug-and-play. versions. It's very reasonable price makes it a great stocking stuffer.

This flasher can be used on any vehicle with LED 3rd brake light:

Order yours here:
http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...Module-054.htm
Old 12-13-2016, 06:05 PM
Sam Handwich
Burning Brakes

Received 108 Likes on 87 Posts

11the day of Christmas:

Help avoid a rear-end collision to your car with Radioflyer's 3rd brake light flasher. Available in universal splice-in or C5 corvette plug-and-play. versions. It's very reasonable price makes it a great stocking stuffer.

This flasher can be used on any vehicle with LED 3rd brake light:

Order yours here:
http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...Module-054.htm
Confused about this product after reading the description.
Is it for the tail lights? Or is it for the third brake light?
Old 12-13-2016, 06:14 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Sam Handwich
Confused about this product after reading the description.
Is it for the tail lights? Or is it for the third brake light?
Product is a flasher module for LED 3rd brake light. (no actual lights included)
Old 12-13-2016, 09:46 PM
lebeeby
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 34 Likes on 24 Posts

Old 12-14-2016, 09:27 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

With just 10 days until Christmas, you don't need Rudolph to guide your sleigh, just upgrade your factory fog lights to HID for a substantial improvement in visibility. Use them to supplement your headlights or use a 3000K color to help improve driving in poor weather.

Order Here:
http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...for-C5-004.htm
Old 12-14-2016, 09:34 AM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

I would sure like some of your old reverse lights for the Tigershark (C5) rear....
Old 12-14-2016, 10:45 AM
BLUICIDE
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 48 Posts

Questions===
I've had HID bulbs and ballasts b4, and the headlights wouldn't open.

Also, when the HI BEAMS are on (LO BEAMS OFF) when switching back to LO BEAMS, was driving in the dark until the ballasts were re-energized. WAS NOT A GREAT EXPERIENCE until after the HIDs/ballasts were re-energized.

IF I decide to get these headlights for $700, AND a ballast or headlight BULB goes out, will your "new" ACA housing accept my spare OEM Halogen bulb(s) as to prevent driving with one headlight?

If the buckets won't open due to the excessive draw, has that been resolved?

How many ballasts do I need to install to operate these headlights?

One for each bulb LO & HI ? Four ballasts?

Are the ballasts interchangeable from LO to HI beams if one fails?

Answer those questions, and I might buy a set. Currently running LUKS 80W 8k(color) LO BEAMS, and since ditching the previous HID set-up, have never had any other issues.

Thx.
The following users liked this post:
TheRadioFlyer (12-15-2016)
Old 12-15-2016, 09:56 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by 0H1Z06
I would sure like some of your old reverse lights for the Tigershark (C5) rear....
We can certainly build you something. Email me: radioflyer97@gmail.com

Originally Posted by BLUICIDE
Questions===
I've had HID bulbs and ballasts b4, and the headlights wouldn't open.

Most HID systems don't draw enough current to trigger the headlight control module to raise/lower the headlights. Our setup does not have this problem

Also, when the HI BEAMS are on (LO BEAMS OFF) when switching back to LO BEAMS, was driving in the dark until the ballasts were re-energized. WAS NOT A GREAT EXPERIENCE until after the HIDs/ballasts were re-energized.

The Bi-xenon technology and LED high beam bulb in our system provide instant high/low function so fast you could actually strobe it with flash to pass and flashing won't damage the HID bulb since it remains on with high and low beams

IF I decide to get these headlights for $700, AND a ballast or headlight BULB goes out, will your "new" ACA housing accept my spare OEM Halogen bulb(s) as to prevent driving with one headlight?

No, the projectors use an HID H1 base which is a slightly different shape from the Halogen H1 bulbs. It should be noted that HID bulbs have a substantially longer lifespan than halogen bulbs and typically will start to fade out at the end of their life rather than just die suddenly.

If the buckets won't open due to the excessive draw, has that been resolved?

With our system yes, this is no longer a problem

How many ballasts do I need to install to operate these headlights?

2 ballasts, one for each projector

One for each bulb LO & HI ? Four ballasts?

Are the ballasts interchangeable from LO to HI beams if one fails?

High beam does not require a ballast

Answer those questions, and I might buy a set. Currently running LUKS 80W 8k(color) LO BEAMS, and since ditching the previous HID set-up, have never had any other issues.

Thx.
Old 12-15-2016, 10:04 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

The C5 is notorious for heat-damaged corner light housings due to incandescent turn signal bulb. Save yourself the time and money of replacing your housings by using our Cree XB-D LED turn signal bulbs and hyperflash combo. When you order the combo with hyperflash harness, you get 20% off with this sale.

As an added bonus, the hyperflash harness also covers LED tail light if you decide to add those later.

First PNP LED bulb for C5 corner lights that's just as bright as factory.

Order here: Ready to Ship Today!
http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...for-C5-091.htm
Old 12-15-2016, 10:44 AM
Sam Handwich
Burning Brakes

Received 108 Likes on 87 Posts

George's products seem to be of the highest quality available. I would not even consider something else at some lower price.

Get notified of new replies

To Radioflyer's 12-days of Christmas Sale

Old 12-15-2016, 11:12 PM
BLUICIDE
Burning Brakes

Received 120 Likes on 48 Posts

Do you have a pic of the LED "bulbs" used in the ACA Bi-Xenon projector headlight setup? Just the "bulb(s)" rather than the entire unit? Thanks.
Old 12-16-2016, 06:32 AM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by BLUICIDE
Do you have a pic of the LED "bulbs" used in the ACA Bi-Xenon projector headlight setup? Just the "bulb(s)" rather than the entire unit? Thanks.
http://shop.radioflyerinnovations.co...A-only-038.htm
Old 12-16-2016, 09:14 AM
TXGS507
Race Director

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,135 Posts

Email sent....

We can certainly build you something. Email me: radioflyer97@gmail.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Radioflyer's 12-days of Christmas Sale