Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Someone pissed on my hood at work overnight!!?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Mike98SilVert
Team Owner

Received 3,054 Likes on 2,030 Posts

Glad they caught the SOB, and in the act.
That must have been an uncomfortable situation.
Wonder how he will explain why he lost his job.
Will he be charged with vandalism or some other criminal offense(s)? He must either have psychological issues or he's a friggin' moron.
Old 06-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Lexybird
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

That is unfortunate a mentally unstable person would do such things over politics, although I think most agree liberalism is a mental disorder ..it isn't worthy of messing with some bodies personal belongings . This story sounds ridiculous
The following users liked this post:
1Willy1 (06-16-2017)
Old 06-11-2017, 11:26 PM
BIG Blue 22
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad it all worked it self out for and him...LOL be sure to give him a Honk! as you pass him on the corner asking for change.

Last edited by BIG Blue 22; 06-11-2017 at 11:29 PM.
Old 06-13-2017, 03:40 PM
A-Tak
Instructor

Received 38 Likes on 27 Posts

Like any good story, I love a classic ending!! I hope that was an incredibly high paying job he just lost...
Old 06-14-2017, 11:37 PM
CorvetteFrankie
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 20 Posts

I'm glad all of you guys are loving this "story". But something doesn't add up to me... he pissed on your car because of your liberal Facebook page? But you said all your info on the page is fake? Which one is it? Also, he can find out where you live by your license plate.

Fishy story sounds fishy...
Old 06-15-2017, 01:09 AM
Crabr1
Melting Slicks

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexybird
That is unfortunate a mentally unstable person would do such things over politics, although I think most agree liberalism is a mental disorder ..it isn't worthy of messing with some bodies personal belongings . This story sounds ridiculous
Old 06-15-2017, 02:42 AM
bambihunter
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by pokerpro
I don't think that should be the end of it. IMO justice is not even close to being served, that POS really should have a bullet in his head! I'm would literally bet my life that this ******* has done **** like this before and WILL do it again. To ensure that he can't he should be dead!
That is HARSH, dude! *guffaw*

Noisy, too. I prefer a bow and broadheads.
Old 06-15-2017, 04:26 PM
1Willy1
Melting Slicks

Received 381 Likes on 278 Posts

I don't agree with peeing on someones car but Its easy to understand his frustration with liberalism and what its doing to the world.
The following 2 users liked this post by 1Willy1:
BIG Blue 22 (06-15-2017), msandym (06-15-2017)
Old 06-16-2017, 05:51 PM
Sids04
Pro

Received 104 Likes on 69 Posts

It's sad the ridiculous stereotypes types being thrown out here.. ******** come in all shapes sizes and political beliefs.. From what I have read here pee boy isn't the only ******* in this thread.. Ya go shoot someone cause they pee'd in your 12000 vette.. sad ..
Old 06-17-2017, 05:27 PM
CactusCat
Melting Slicks

Received 209 Likes on 156 Posts

Kind of agree with your statement here. I've read thru 6 pages of this thread now and for the OP to state that this moron did it probably because of his lefty-leaning Facebook page (but no way to trace to the OP since all the info is fake) is nothing more than pure conjecture. Common sense tells me that this was done for one of two reasons. Either the perp had a severe dislike for Vettes (I can think of a gazillion reasons on this one) or a severe dislike of the OP from something else (like work related or because he'd seen the OP driving the car into work or maybe the OP cut him off in the past - they worked the same shift, etc). Also, the OP somehow knew the perp was offended by liberal outlook. If the OP didn't know the person, how was he aware of this? Was this from work, word of mouth, common associates? There's a lot left unanswered and I'm wondering how the OP "sort of" knew who to follow? Sounds like there might be more to this story.
Bottom line is the moron who pissed on the OP's car got exactly what was coming to him. To the OP, while I might not agree with your lefty viewpoints, I'll fight to protect your rights to have and say them. No one should **** on our Vettes!!!

Originally Posted by CorvetteFrankie
I'm glad all of you guys are loving this "story". But something doesn't add up to me... he pissed on your car because of your liberal Facebook page? But you said all your info on the page is fake? Which one is it? Also, he can find out where you live by your license plate.

Fishy story sounds fishy...

Quick Reply: Someone pissed on my hood at work overnight!!?