Sponsored by:

Radioflyer Innovations has a new phone numberber`

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2017, 10:44 PM
TheRadioFlyer
Supporting Vendor

Received 630 Likes on 346 Posts

Default Radioflyer Innovations has a new phone numberber`

In an attempt to streamline communication, I have setup a separate phone number for Radioflyer Innovations:

The New Phone number is
(832) 431-4500

Voicemails that go to this number are transcribed and sent to text/email for a faster response in the event I am unavailable at the time of your call.

The old phone number will now be reserved for personal calls only. If you have this number saved in your phone, please update to the new number.

Thank you.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:33 PM
nvusgt
Drifting

Received 238 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by TheRadioFlyer
In an attempt to streamline communication, I have setup a separate phone number for Radioflyer Innovations:

The New Phone number is
(832) 431-4500

Voicemails that go to this number are transcribed and sent to text/email for a faster response in the event I am unavailable at the time of your call.

The old phone number will now be reserved for personal calls only. If you have this number saved in your phone, please update to the new number.

Thank you.
I have an issue with some aftermarket LED brake lights (used in my euro housings) causing static whenever I apply the brakes. So I decided to pop by and see if I could find some contact info, and what do I find? A brand new phone number for one of the go-to lighting gurus for the C5. He not only helped me with my issue, but also gave me an update regarding my order.

What an absolute professional, and a wealth of knowledge. Thank you!

Quick Reply: Radioflyer Innovations has a new phone numberber`