Sponsored by:

Beware of "Corvette Mods" business

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2018, 12:31 PM
iridelow
Le Mans Master

Received 161 Likes on 87 Posts

Default Beware of "Corvette Mods" business

I ordered a small console pouch, $121.48, over a month ago from "Corvette Mods". Never got it, thought maybe the holidays, weather or something delayed the shipping. Well I called to day to check on my order....Damn automated answering machines!!took forever to get someone on the phone and when I did, one rude customer service lady told me, your item has not even been made yet! They were out of torch red leather. I was never told the item was not in stock and of course never told it might take a decade to get it! When I asked for a refund, she said custom orders "may not be refundable!" They have not even made the damn thing yet! I'll fight through paypal, but DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM "CORVETTE MODS"!! There I feel better now!
The following 4 users liked this post by iridelow:
ArmchairArchitect (01-09-2018), Crosis (01-10-2018), Glasact (01-10-2018), Spitzer235 (01-09-2018)
Old 01-09-2018, 01:06 PM
dbgoodwin
Safety Car

Received 751 Likes on 540 Posts

Ib4l
Old 01-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,227 Likes on 874 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default Good experience

Originally Posted by iridelow
I ordered a small console pouch, $121.48, over a month ago from "Corvette Mods". Never got it, thought maybe the holidays, weather or something delayed the shipping. Well I called to day to check on my order....Damn automated answering machines!!took forever to get someone on the phone and when I did, one rude customer service lady told me, your item has not even been made yet! They were out of torch red leather. I was never told the item was not in stock and of course never told it might take a decade to get it! When I asked for a refund, she said custom orders "may not be refundable!" They have not even made the damn thing yet! I'll fight through paypal, but DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM "CORVETTE MODS"!! There I feel better now!
I had a good experience with Corvette Mods...I called them on the phone before I placed my order and they were very nice to me so I placed the order over the phone...very quick and simple. They emailed me a day later with a conformation number and tracking number. The parts were delivered to my home ontime and the parts were as advertised...This company gets a "AAA" rating from me...sorry you had a problem but don't slander them to make yourself feel better...
Old 01-09-2018, 03:02 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Originally Posted by dbgoodwin
Ib4l