How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 02:06 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Received 554 Likes on 264 Posts
Default How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings

Hey Folks,

We put together this "How It's Made" video a couple months ago to show exactly the time and effort that goes into producing our C5, C6, and C7 monoball bushing kita. Some people wanted to know what makes our product stand out from the others out there. I'm not here to talk smack or bad about any other product - only to show you what goes in to ours. We use the best products, the best materials, and the best machines to make everything in house the best that we possibly can. We check fitment on every set of control arms that goes out the door to be sure it fits on your car when you put it back together. This can be the most frustrating part of trying to put these arms back in your car and I'm very proud of the fact that of all the kits we've shipped, not a single person has had to talk to me about a fitment issue.

Anyway please watch the video and let me know if anyone has any questions. This is a very popular product for us for the off season so we're stocking up on parts and materials so we can get kits turned around as fast as possible. Follow this link to check the product out on our website. Thanks for watching!

The following users liked this post:
Crosis (10-26-2018)
Old 10-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,226 Likes on 13,933 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Thanks for explaining the process you use. Good video.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:52 PM
TrackAire
Drifting

Received 489 Likes on 336 Posts

Hmmmm, that box and packing material that the a-arms were sent to you in look amazingly similar to how I packaged up my a-arms

I'm not sure if those were my a-arms but mine were modified as shown in the video and look fantastic. The bead blasting is a nice touch and makes the a-arms look brand new.
They are getting installed the week after SEMA. Keep up the good work Mark!

Get notified of new replies

To How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings

Quick Reply: How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings