New Group Purchase - RejeX Paint Polish & Protectant

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 06:05 PM
0X-AutoProducts
Supporting Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Group Purchase - RejeX Paint Polish & Protectant

Hello Again,

X-Auto Products, a CorvetteForum sponsor, is offering a Group Purchase of RejeX for the discounted price of $16.09 for a 16 oz bottle, plus $2 standard shipping to ANY address!!!

Plus, we’ve made it even easier to order by creating the RejeX Forum Discount order page which is available only through this GP promotion. Just click the link below to place an order. Your shopping cart is created when you click on the $16.09 price button. Please be sure to bookmark this page in order to have it when reordering at the forum discount price as this page is not available except through this Group Purchase thread.

www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/forumpurchase.htm

If you’re interested in any of our other products, visit our main website at

www.x-autoproducts.com

Attention all current and former military personnel, in honor of the upcoming Veteran’s Day holiday, X-Auto Products has an extra special promotion for all retired or active duty GI’s. In appreciation for your service to our country, X-Auto Products will include a free gift of SpeedX ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!
SpeedX is a very powerful penetrating lubricant that stops corrosion on contact and frees up a variety of mechanisms from carb & choke linkages, heat risers, latches & hinges, key cylinders, locks & door handles, plus a huge number of other small parts and assemblies that need protection. Plus, it is an outstanding lubricant to reduce friction on contact surfaces. For more information on RejeX or SpeedX, just click either of the links below.

RejeX
http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/product_rejex.htm

SpeedX
http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/product_speedx.htm

Please feel free to call us at 800-559-1192. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you very much,

Barry Moore
X-Auto Products, Inc.
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
:flag
Old 11-11-2004, 09:23 PM
0X-AutoProducts
Supporting Vendor

ttt

thought i might mention that, if you're storing your car for the season, now is a great time to try this product. the protection lasts for several months as it doesn't degrade due to expose to the atmosphere.
RejeX has no abrasives and does not contain free silicones that cause undesireable issues with paint. it's completely safe for your car's paint, glass & wheels. our last GP was in july, and several guys from this board took advantage of the offer. RejeX will help make sure your car is ready for the road in the spring.

this link...
http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/forumpurchase.htm
is not available via my website. you have to have this web address to get to this page if you want the forum discount. please be sure to bookmark it so you can get back to it when needed to place an order. it's like having an instant coupon at your fingertips.

and regarding the free bottle of SpeedX to current or former military personnel, please be sure to mention your GI status in the comments box when placing an online order. or just call the toll free number, we're always open.

one more thing, don't forget that this offer is a total cost of $18.09 delivered to your door. i'm starting to see other sites that have RejeX at a slightly lower price, but hit you with higher shipping fees which run the cost over $20. my company is the only factory-sponsored distributor to the automotive market, thus we're able to beat anyone's price including the shipping cost - bar none.

i hope your Veteran's Day holiday has been safe and enjoyable.
thanks all,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 11-11-2004, 10:32 PM
Dave68
Race Director

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

For those who drive in bug-infested states, this stuff doesn't let ANYTHING stick to it, from what I hear - very impressive!
Old 11-12-2004, 09:25 AM
0X-AutoProducts
Supporting Vendor

Dave68

thanks for the kind words. RejeX is very impressive, and i get emails all the time from people who are blown away by how well it works and how easy it is to use. i wouldn't carry it if it didn't outperform everything else on the market.

based upon the signature picture in your profile, you have lots of vette friends. email your address. i'd like to send you a free bottle of RejeX in appreciation.

in fact, i'm going to put my money where my mouth is. i'm going to give away 5 more bottles of RejeX to the next 5 people who email their address. i'm that confident that this product will prove that it outperforms all others at

1) best shine
2) best durability
3) insanely slippery finish - helps keep your paint, glass & wheels clean
4) easy of use

just post your acceptance of this offer here on this board, then email me your shipping address (or just put your address in your response if you don't mind letting every one see it).

best regards,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
barry.moore@x-autoproducts.com

Last edited by X-AutoProducts; 11-12-2004 at 11:07 AM.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Dave68
Race Director

Thanks, Barry! I will gladly try out this product and have sent you an e-mail.

Regards,

Dave
Old 11-12-2004, 12:21 PM
RAO-3
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks much Barry, I certainly look forward to trying out your product and will get an email out to you with my address!

Ray
Old 11-12-2004, 12:29 PM
_Redline_
Racer

Thanks Barry, I just sent my address. I look forward to trying this out. The last two times I went to central florida my vette was covered in love bugs. I should have taken a picture. My white vette had a black nose.
Old 11-12-2004, 12:56 PM
MSGvette
Safety Car

Thanks Barry, I sent in my address. I get alot of bugs here in TX. I am looking forward and trying your product.
Old 11-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Blue Lion
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 195 Likes on 117 Posts

I ordered from Barry recently and quickly received my order in the mail. This is the best price I found and the service can't be beat.
Old 11-12-2004, 02:07 PM
TOOGECKO
Melting Slicks

Barry:
I'll take you up on your free offer! Also, I have purchased a couple of bottles of the Rejex. Great stuff- I will see about getting you a couple of orders from those I work with...
Old 11-12-2004, 02:08 PM
C5 RACNG
Drifting

Barry, I would love to try your product on my 2 stored cars
Thanks,
Dave
Old 11-12-2004, 02:11 PM
JeffC5
Melting Slicks

Location: Edmond, OK...One of the first rules of online forums: If you don't like what is said but can't refute it, attack the poster.

If you want to go for another one, i'll be more than happy to try it. I'll send you an email.
thanks, Jeff
Old 11-12-2004, 03:49 PM
CCA Corvette Parts
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08,-'13-'14, '16-'17

Barry,

Tks for supporting the forum.

Peace
Willfulone

Old 11-12-2004, 03:50 PM
0X-AutoProducts
Supporting Vendor

okay,

that's 8 free bottles of RejeX (i know i said 6 but i'm feeling slightly generous) going out to...

Dave68, San Diego, CA
RAO-32, Plainsboro, NJ
_Redline_, Ft Lauderdale, FL
BlkC5vette, El Paso, TX
TOOGECKO, Atlanta, GA (good to hear from you again)
C5 RACING, Fresh Meadows, NY
JeffC5, Oklahoma City, OK
Alan T. (please send me your complete address), Sunnyvale, CA

it's a good distribution around the country. east coast, west coast, down south, frosty north.

now, all i ask is that you guys use the RejeX according to the instructions on the following link, and if you don't mind, please give us all some feedback in the near future. please be sure to apply it to your paint, glass and wheels.

http://www.x-autoproducts.com/pages/rejx_uses.htm

let's hear your thoughts on the following topics...
how easy is it to apply & remove?
how well does it shine?
how slippery does it leave the surface?
is brake dust sticking to the wheels?
how long does the shine last?

remember, RejeX has no cleansers so it won't remove anything like road tar. it has no abrasives or fillers so it won't hide or remove scratches or oxidation. it won't make your wife look 20 years younger (although one guy told me it did). if you want to compare it to another product, go ahead.

please feel free to call me anytime you have a question about any particular application for RejeX. i'm always here.

let the RejeX battle begin!!!

thanks all,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
Old 11-12-2004, 04:24 PM
TNT C5
Melting Slicks

Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Contributor

I bought this product early and love it for brake dust on my CTS-V and just drove my C5 to AZ and literally just hosed the bugs off the front when i arrived. I recommend it!
Old 11-12-2004, 06:12 PM
JeffC5
Melting Slicks

Location: Edmond, OK...One of the first rules of online forums: If you don't like what is said but can't refute it, attack the poster.

Geez, thanks! Now i cant wait to get mine. If the weather stays nice long enough, then I'll use it when I get it. Thanks, Jeff
Old 11-15-2004, 04:04 PM
JeffC5
Melting Slicks

Man, that was fast! I just got mine in the mail. I had to call Houdini to come over and open the package. Never saw a package wrapped so well. LOL It's raining here and is going to rain all week and into the weekend, so I won't get to try it out until next week. So far, all I can say is:
1. Quick shipping
2. It smells good

Later,
Jeff

Oh, and thanks again

Get notified of new replies

To New Group Purchase - RejeX Paint Polish & Protectant

Old 11-15-2004, 04:24 PM
SilverBullit02
Burning Brakes

REJEX has really been out for several years, in the aircraft industry. Developed for the military to prevent turbine engine exhaust from staining paint. I've used it for years. GREAT stuff!! And, as the bottle says...it's great on glass.....better than Rain-X...at least IMO.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:27 PM
peter p
Racer

I have also been using it for a while. It is the best. Use it on everything including paint, plastic, chome, glass. Can't beat the protection and shine. Nothing sticks to the car. A little goes a long way. Can treat the whole car in no time.
Also great for keeping dust off the wheels and azz.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:04 PM
Dave68
Race Director

Originally Posted by JeffC5
Man, that was fast! I just got mine in the mail. I had to call Houdini to come over and open the package. Never saw a package wrapped so well. LOL It's raining here and is going to rain all week and into the weekend, so I won't get to try it out until next week. So far, all I can say is:
1. Quick shipping
2. It smells good

Later,
Jeff

Oh, and thanks again

I just received mine as well and will give it a try within a few weeks. (Since I cover my car every day, it takes that long for it to get dirty enough for a wash!)

Many thanks to Barry!

Quick Reply: New Group Purchase - RejeX Paint Polish & Protectant