Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

HELP !! Crashed 98 I need parts,and info.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2001, 02:08 AM
0rodney@rpmtransmissions
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just got in a 98 6-speed car that has been wrecked and I am looking to buy some parts.I've been selling parts on this board for a while for C4's and finally steped up to the plate and bought me a C5.I'm looking for a complete Drivers front suspension.I need airbags (I believe they need to be 98 only,please correct me if I'm wrong),LH rear quarter,hatch w/o glass,both headlight assemblys,and a front bumper cover.I also need Drivers front caliper/rotor,Alternator,Throttle body,Dr. side valvecover,two coils,and brake booster.I realize most of you guys are going holy S*$#,but its really not that bad,and any help would greatly be appreciated.You can e-mail me direct at camren1@msn.com.I'm located in central Indiana.
Old 07-26-2001, 08:09 AM
3Vettes@Home
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran

Try CoPartfinder.com & follow prompts, many wrecked vettes @ salvage yards with parts for sale....Good Hunting!
Old 07-26-2001, 08:44 AM
Blacked-out
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Try Roger Carter (in Bowling Green KY) He has most of those parts at reasonable prices. Call him at 270-781-5497 and tell him Brian sent you. He is doing my 98 now...good luck with your builder they are worth it!!!
Old 07-26-2001, 10:49 AM
PeterK
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12
2012 Election Contest Winner

Ditto on roger,he is the man.

Originally Posted by black_c-5
Try Roger Carter (in Bowling Green KY) He has most of those parts at reasonable prices. Call him at 270-781-5497 and tell him Brian sent you. He is doing my 98 now...good luck with your builder they are worth it!!![/color]

Get notified of new replies

To HELP !! Crashed 98 I need parts,and info.

Quick Reply: HELP !! Crashed 98 I need parts,and info.