Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WANTED: Corvette Chrome Wheels (C5, Z06, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2001, 05:39 PM
Xtreme11
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I need a full set of chrome wheels, either with or without tires ASAP since I just cracked a factory rim, I feel like now is the best time to buy new ones. I am already considering a few offers, but would like to see what you guys have to offer.
I seem to be on a bit of a budget, $1200 with tires, and $900 without, but send me what you got, I'm always open to paying more for premium, I do it everytime I fill up at the gas station...

Thanks alot, Xtreme11
Old 07-27-2001, 05:52 PM
Asphalt Animal
Racer

Craig - I have '99 Factory OEM triple chrome plated rims in MINT condition with sensors. I'm expecting to get new rims and tires from Nate (at XTREME) by the end of August. If that timing works out for you, I'll sell you my rims, sensors, chrome center caps, lug nuts, and a couple of extra carbon fiber inserts (for the center caps) for $800 + shipping. If you, or anyone else is interested just let me know.

Best regards,
Eric Monthei
EMonthei@aol.com
[This message has been edited by EMonthei (edited 07-27-2001).]

[This message has been edited by EMonthei (edited 07-27-2001).]
Old 07-27-2001, 10:07 PM
Douglas
Drifting

Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran

Y2k Chrome repos (new) never mounted on car. includes center caps, lug nuts.. Tires already installed with sensors... Tirs have about 2000 miles on them.... I bought new rims from Nate and had him mount thes low milage tires on them and balance prior to shipping to me..... Have been stored sinc I got them .... Was keeping them as spares... Can be yours for $1,850.00 shipped..

Old 07-30-2001, 11:15 AM
Xtreme11
Cruising

My budget pretty much maxes out at $1,200, and that would be for a sweet setup. I don't need sensors or anything like that either. Thanks for the replies so far....
Old 07-30-2001, 12:01 PM
PJW001
Drifting

Corvettes of Houston is having a GP on the chrome thin spokes ending tomorrow.

They might simply decrease the refund of the core charge since one of your rims is cracked. Give them a call and talk to Paul, he is a good guy if you are honest with him and he will give you all the details. This might be the best $ you will find. I am going to be ordering a pair from them tomorrow. My cost will be about $600+ shipping after refund of core charge

Get notified of new replies

To WANTED: Corvette Chrome Wheels (C5, Z06, etc.)

Quick Reply: WANTED: Corvette Chrome Wheels (C5, Z06, etc.)