Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: MULTIFUNCTION SWITCH (Headlight, Turn signal, Cruise Control) Stalk Switch

Old 07-09-2009, 10:21 AM
drew47000000
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: MULTIFUNCTION SWITCH (Headlight, Turn signal, Cruise Control) Stalk Switch

Just yesturday I removed my Multifunction Switch off my 2000 with right about 60k on the clock. The website at the bottom shows you how to renew the existing switch to make them work just as good as new, but I'm not mechanically savvy or patient enough to figure it out. My bank account feels sorry for me So up for grabs is my M/F Switch, everything worked with it except for the driver side rear turn signal. That was it! Every other light, flasher, hazard, headlight, cruise, etc, etc, you name it, worked at the time. So if you are wanting to take on the adventure of restoring one small contact, then this part is the one for you. We all know how expensive these are so I'm only looking for $60.

Thanks for stopping by!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-t...f-replace.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: MULTIFUNCTION SWITCH (Headlight, Turn signal, Cruise Control) Stalk Switch