Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Brand New Only Used 1 Day...Pioneer AVIC Z110BT

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 06:52 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Granby, MA Talladega Super Speedway Vettes 4 Vets Ambassador
Received 75 Likes on 60 Posts
Middle TN Events Coordinator
Cruise-In 1, 3, 9. 10 & 11 Veteran

Default FS: Brand New Only Used 1 Day...Pioneer AVIC Z110BT

I have decided to go a different route in the vette so Iam selling my brand new AVIC Z110BT. I only had it in the car for 1 day. It is perfect, nothing wrong with it at all. I just want to go a different route instead. My loss your gain.
The bypass to run the navigation and play dvds while moving has already been performed to this unit.

New Lowered price of $760 with shipping included anywhere in the US!!! and I accept paypal. The unit will be shipped insured and Iam on here plenty and have a 100% seller rating. Iam also on Ebay with a 100% seller rating as well. (Ebay name: xtremevette2)

Email or PM me with any questions. The unit comes with everything just like you bought it brand new. Packaging included too. Don't have to wait for any rebate savings. No shipping charges, no paypal fees.

Specs on the AVIC:
The AVIC-Z110BT is Pioneer's flagship in-dash navigation system, and comes with the works. Simultaneously access mapping and route guidance information; enjoy various forms of audio and video entertainment; control an Apple iPod/iPhone and a Bluetooth-enabled cell phone with natural voice commands; and receive updated traffic, weather and local event information via an optional MSN Direct tuner. The AVIC-Z110BT navigation system features a large motorized 7-inch touch panel display, CD/DVD Video playback, built-in Bluetooth and a customizable touch screen interface for quick access to frequently used features.

The AVIC-Z110BT is Pioneer's flagship in-dash navigation system.

Full-featured, expandable navigation.

Instant access to your contacts and hands-free calling.

Direct control of your iPod or iPhone.

Play back media from USB drives and SD cards.

Key reasons to upgrade from AVIC-X910BT:

* Powerful processor with video accelerator
* New Customizable Shortcut Menu
* Larger 7" display (WVGA high-resolution)
* Motorized Display with Automatic Display Positioning (5 settings)
* High-Volt Preouts x3 (4 Volt) for clean, powerful signal to optional amplifiers
* 7-Band Graphic Equalizer provides more precise audio tuning control
* Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP and AVRCP)
* Navigation destination entry by Voice Control (Address Search, POI selection by category or brand name)
* Background processing of Voice Recognition (VR) Cataloging
* City Map display
* 5 Simultaneous route calculation
* Road Preference routing and Intelligent Re-Route
* Brand Icon POI's
* Optional Mexico Map (CNSD-OMM013)
* Fuel Cost Routing & Report
* Dual Zone Audio/Video
* Advanced A/V Codec with additional formats (WMV and H.264) for USB/SD Card playback

The Last Word in Navigation
The line of AVIC-Z products have long been considered the last word in navigation, and this year, the AVIC-Z110BT stays true to its Pioneer heritage with its high performance features. Out of the box, this system comes with 12 million points of interest and a massive map database to help you find the nearest destination. The built-in Text-to-Speech engine clearly pronounces turn-by-turn direction and street names to ensure smooth travels.

The AVIC-Z110BT also offers a wide variety of map views tailored to different driving experiences. For example, "Rear View" allows you to watch your cargo in tow with your optional back-up camera while simultaneously being able to view the map. High-resolution 2D and 3D maps provide renderings of nearby landmarks and terrain to help you navigate the world around you. The Z's high-powered graphics processor and precision-guided GPS sensor deliver stunningly detailed mapping with amazing accuracy.

Pioneer's AVIC-Z110BT takes convenience to the next level with voice-activated navigation. You can simply input an address by voice or find a place to re-fuel by saying, "Find the nearest gas station" or "Find the nearest McDonalds".

AVIC FEEDS for iPhone now available
Unleash the power of your Pioneer navigation system with the AVIC FEEDS for iPhone application. Find a destination, then transfer it to your Pioneer navigation system for turn-by-turn routing.

Bridge the Gap
Start Planning your route before you even step into your car with the free AVIC FEEDS app. Now you can seamlessly use your iPhone with your Pioneer navigation receiver. Simply find your destination with the built-in Google Maps interface and transfer it via Bluetooth for easy, turn-by-turn directions.

Picture Yourself There
The AVIC FEEDS app also allows you to use the geo-tag data in your photos to be routed directly to places you've visited. The built-in GPS feature of iPhone 3G and 3GS has the ability to embed geo-tag information in the photos you take with its camera. AVIC FEEDS allows you to save destinations by reading these geo-tags. You can also use AVIC FEEDS to create destinations from geo-tagged photos that are sent to your iPhone.

Your iPod (and iPhone) Will Thank You
On top of being an exceptional navigator, the AVIC-Z series delivers an iPod experience that blows away FM transmitters or cassette adaptors. Even at the first glance, you will fall in love with the easy-to-use touch screen controls for your music and brilliant 7-inch display for your videos. Album art is also beautifully displayed.

With the optional cable (CD-IU50V) connected to your iPod, you will notice how easily you can find songs, videos, artists, or playlists with a few simple taps of your finger. Pioneer has also created powerful searching tools such as Link Play and Alphabet Search to help you find content faster.

The AVIC-Z110BT also features voice-activated control of your iPod. Simply say the name of an artist, album, playlist, or genre to bring up the next song.

Ditch the Headset with Built-in Bluetooth
Take incoming calls through the AVIC-Z110BT, and be heard clearly without a headset courtesy of Bluetooth technology. Connecting your compatible phone is easy and gives you instant touch screen access to your contacts. You can also dial a contact with the sound of your voice by simply saying "Call Jack Smith."

Customize and Colorize
This all-new AVIC-Z110BT features a revolutionary touch screen interface that let's you build your own home screen with the navigation, multi-media and Bluetooth functions that your use most. Simply drag and drop a function's icon in the menu to create up to 15 shortcuts within your home screen.

You can further customize the navigation receiver by adjusting button illumination color to match the interior of your car, or by uploading your own boot-up screen photo.

Get Connected with MSN Direct
With the optional tuner (ND-MDT10), access up-to-date information from MSN Direct on your AVIC-Z110BT. MSN Direct is the ultimate in-car convenience, offering news, traffic, stock quotes, weather, movie times, and gas prices. Because MSN Direct can work seamlessly with system's navigation, you can be routed directly to a theater after finding the right show time, or have traffic flow overlayed on your route.

Enjoy MSN Direct free for the first three months when you add Pioneer's optional tuner (ND-MDT10) to the AVIC-Z110BT.

The Freedom of Speech
Navigation functions, iPod audio control and hands-free Bluetooth calling can all be controlled with the sound of your voice. Voice-activated control over your navigation system not only performs in-car tasks with greater speed, but helps you keep your eyes (and attention) on the road ahead.

Media Mogul
Built to navigate, but born to entertain, the AVIC-Z110BT offers audio and video playback from the most popular formats. Whether you're watching DivX files on DVD, H.264 video on SD card or iTunes AAC files on CD, there are dozens of playback options for your favorite media. You will also appreciate the Z's ability to simultaneously entertain your front and back seat passengers with two different audio and video sources using Dual Zone functionality.

Audiophile-grade Sound Architecture
Just because the AVIC-Z110BT features one of the most robust navigation platforms in the industry, doesn't mean it holds back on high-end sound quality. With 3 sets of hi-volt (4V) pre-outs, custom designed power supply capacitors and a 7-band graphic equalizer, you can build a massive system worthy of hi-fi listening.

Expanded Listening
The AVIC-Z110BT gives you plenty of room to expand your broadcast options. With optional tuners, experience the vast channel selection of XM Sirius Satellite Radio and HD Radio.

What's in the Box
AVIC-Z110BT main unit, Power cord, Connector Extension lead (for reverse signal), Extension lead (for speed signal), GPS antenna, RCA connector, USB connector, Microphone

Jeff

Last edited by XtremeVette; 04-21-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 07:19 PM
MightyDuc
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent
Old 04-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Venomized03
Burning Brakes

FYI... A new one is $999 with a $200 mail in rebate
Old 04-17-2010, 09:41 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Venomized03
FYI... A new one is $999 with a $200 mail in rebate
This offer is only good till the end of this month. So basically only 2 weeks left. I forgot to point out, mine has the bypass already done and my price is including the shipping to anywhere in the US. You won't have to wait 2 months to get the savings as you would for the rebate. Mine is still brand new and comes with everything. Price has been lowered to match this offer plus Iam eating the paypal fees and the shipping.

Last edited by XtremeVette; 04-20-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:59 AM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Default bump

bump for today
Old 04-18-2010, 02:35 PM
filmjay
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '10

Dammit. I was looking at one of these, but just started a CarPC build instead...and I'm local. Oh well, bump for ya.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:16 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by filmjay
Dammit. I was looking at one of these, but just started a CarPC build instead...and I'm local. Oh well, bump for ya.
thanks man...
Old 04-18-2010, 10:19 PM
killertiller
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this a replacement set up that doesn't need special fiiting ,cutting, ect?
Old 04-18-2010, 10:26 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by killertiller
Is this a replacement set up that doesn't need special fiiting ,cutting, ect?
It is a double dinn install. It requires a double dinn bezel. You can read all about it in the audio section to get acquainted with the complexity to the install. It is not that bad but more then just a basic install for a C5.

Last edited by XtremeVette; 04-20-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:11 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Price reduced again to only $790 shipped!!!!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:34 PM
sharifvw
Advanced

Is this unit, satellite radio ready?
Old 04-20-2010, 11:58 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by sharifvw
Is this unit, satellite radio ready?

Yes it is listed in the specs above, you might have just overlooked it. The satellite receiver can be bought online for $80.

Expanded Listening
The AVIC-Z110BT gives you plenty of room to expand your broadcast options. With optional tuners, experience the vast channel selection of XM Sirius Satellite Radio and HD Radio.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:02 AM
minitech
Safety Car

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Do you happen to know if the harnesses are the same for the Pioneer AVIC Z3? So I could pull my Z3 and install this new Pioneer product easily?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:04 AM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by minitech
Do you happen to know if the harnesses are the same for the Pioneer AVIC Z3? So I could pull my Z3 and install this new Pioneer product easily?
Sorry I do not know the answer to this, you could ask on avic411.com or even shoot Dennis (C5 Bearsfan) a PM, Iam sure he might know.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:46 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

Ok so here is the new deal! I can get the new units I want for cheaper prices so Iam going to pass on the savings here as well. I am not making anything off this deal. Iam simple just recouping enough money to get the units I do want....so with that in mind...new lowered price again!

$760 shipped!!!

I have had some bites no definitely commitments yet so yes it is still available!

Last edited by XtremeVette; 04-21-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:26 PM
XtremeVette
NCM Bash 2008-2018
Support Corvetteforum!

sold!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To FS: Brand New Only Used 1 Day...Pioneer AVIC Z110BT

Quick Reply: FS: Brand New Only Used 1 Day...Pioneer AVIC Z110BT