Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Supercharger, ect for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 07:37 PM
cobill1972
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharger, ect for sale

Well it looks like I'll be taking this off the wife's 2002 vette before we trade the car in and I should have it off hopefully this weekend so I can start working on her new car. I want to sell this as a package as well.
(1) A&A V3 si supercharger kit complete about 6 months old
(2) Supercharger will come with the following pulleys 3.4, 3.6, 3.8 from A&A. (3)Stage two Meth kit and will come with the OE washer bottle and I'm putting on a new bottle since it's already piped for the Snow kit.
(4)Will come with 1 bottle of Sythetic super charger lube for the next change. I change the supercharger oil everytime I change the engine oil which is every 1500 miles.
(5) Comes with the the included A&A fuel pump and I also purchased a new Kenne Bell boost a pump at the same time that's included as well.
(6) comes with a pillar mount and the auto meter carbon fiber boost gauge as well.
The above put down 598rwhp on a mustang dyno with a 2002 Corvette A4 stock auto. No fuel supply problems, and timing was at 18deg.

4700 shipped**** Sale Pending to Patrick, Thanks, Bill****

Any questions you can reach me on my cell at 720-207-7343 or at the shop at 720-344-6707. If you need pictures call me or email me at automobiletech@hotmail.com. Since there are some not so honest people that can surf the internet I would prefer that if your interested just call me and if you want references I'll be happy to provide those as well. If your around Colorado then just stop by I'd prefer someone local. If the kit would fit a new camaro I wouldn't be selling it.

Last edited by cobill1972; 10-14-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Sale Pending
Old 10-13-2010, 07:41 PM
cmb396
Le Mans Master

Received 333 Likes on 140 Posts
CI 7-8-9-10 Veteran

Do want, just bad timing!! Great deal tho!!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:59 PM
MVP'S ZO6
ISIS SUCKS FAT CHOAD
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 53 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by cobill1972
Well it looks like I'll be taking this off the wife's 2002 vette before we trade the car in and I should have it off hopefully this weekend so I can start working on her new car. I want to sell this as a package as well.
(1) A&A V3 si supercharger kit complete about 6 months old
(2) Supercharger will come with the following pulleys 3.4, 3.6, 3.8 from A&A. If someone wants anything lower then let me know I have a 3.3 and 3.2 reichard racing 6 rib pulleys as well that were used on my other vette that I'll sell out right, but those are not included.
(3)Stage two Meth kit and will come with the OE washer bottle and I'm putting on a new bottle since it's already piped for the Snow kit.
(4)Will come with 1 bottle of Sythetic super charger lube for the next change. I change the supercharger oil everytime I change the engine oil which is every 1500 miles.
(5) Comes with the the included A&A fuel pump and I also purchased a new Kenne Bell boost a pump at the same time that's included as well.
(6) comes with a pillar mount and the auto meter carbon fiber boost gauge as well.
The above put down 598rwhp on a mustang dyno with a 2002 Corvette A4 stock auto. No fuel supply problems, and timing was at 18deg.

4700 shipped to your door as long as your in the US does not include HI or AK.

Any questions you can reach me on my cell at 720-207-7343 or at the shop at 720-344-6707. If you need pictures call me or email me at automobiletech@hotmail.com. Since there are some not so honest people that can surf the internet I would prefer that if your interested just call me and if you want references I'll be happy to provide those as well. If your around Colorado then just stop by I'd prefer someone local. If the kit would fit a new camaro I wouldn't be selling it.
I'm sure with a little work it will fit your camaro with no issues at all.

TTT for a killer kit.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:47 PM
cobill1972
Instructor

Originally Posted by 1BADGTM
I'm sure with a little work it will fit your camaro with no issues at all.

TTT for a killer kit.
Thanks guys, Believe me I've stared at it long enough to see if it'll work. I can't make up my mind which kit to move that heavy pig of a car. The car doesn't even have 300 miles on it and she's already complaining that it's slow- which it is.

Thanks, Bill
Old 10-13-2010, 10:42 PM
0Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance
Former Vendor

Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance's Avatar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys, Believe me I've stared at it long enough to see if it'll work. I can't make up my mind which kit to move that heavy pig of a car. The car doesn't even have 300 miles on it and she's already complaining that it's slow- which it is.

Thanks, Bill
Hey everyone, I have helped Bill build his 2 corvettes with all the performance goodies...He really takes care of everything he owns...All of these performance items he has for sale are in excellent condition..

Bill, $4700 for all this, shipped...you're crazy..
Old 10-13-2010, 10:57 PM
ubiquitus
Instructor

+1 I saw this kit on the car on the dyno during some of the pulls. It was a clean install and done without cutting any corners. Someone is getting a steal. Just the basic A&A V3si kit alone is worth it, but with the snow meth and the other extras as well, amazing.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:37 AM
hawk93
Pro

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Default man

If you would have posted this sooner!!!! I could not find any deals so I just bought a new V3
Old 10-14-2010, 03:55 PM
cobill1972
Instructor

Originally Posted by hawk93
If you would have posted this sooner!!!! I could not find any deals so I just bought a new V3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know same crap always happens to me to. I was going to sell the car complete, but then thought about all the kids that would want to drive the car made me cringe. I can't speak for the other kits, but A&A builds a top notch complete unit that makes the power.

Bill
Old 10-14-2010, 04:03 PM
cobill1972
Instructor

Thanks Ubiquitus let me know when your heading to Colorado plus I just remembered I have a pipe for you that is ready and forgot about it. Hopefully I'll have something figured out and bolted down to that Camaro by the time you head this way. I want to see that car put down some good numbers

Mike that's a lot nicer than calling me **** retentive. It's hard not to take care of stuff when I don't have it for too long :-) Just think another chance to sell me more stuff.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:47 PM
ubiquitus
Instructor

Thanks! The car is finally done. I got a temp pipe in place for now, so I'll grab that pipe from you when I get up there. The one I have doesn't have a rolled lip or anything, but will work for now. I've driven mine this week to work and back on stock injectors and she's doing fine. It's just toying with me every day wanting me to squeeze the gas more, but I can't, lol. I left Trent a message and am just waiting for a call back. I could come up this weekend if he's available.

bump

-Matt
Old 10-14-2010, 11:00 PM
cobill1972
Instructor

Originally Posted by ubiquitus
Thanks! The car is finally done. I got a temp pipe in place for now, so I'll grab that pipe from you when I get up there. The one I have doesn't have a rolled lip or anything, but will work for now. I've driven mine this week to work and back on stock injectors and she's doing fine. It's just toying with me every day wanting me to squeeze the gas more, but I can't, lol. I left Trent a message and am just waiting for a call back. I could come up this weekend if he's available.

bump

-Matt
Let me know I'll be around pulling a supercharger off the yellow car.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:00 PM
0Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance
Former Vendor

Mike Yeager@Eastcoast Performance's Avatar

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike that's a lot nicer than calling me **** retentive. It's hard not to take care of stuff when i don't have it for too long :-) just think another chance to sell me more stuff.
Bill, well if there's one thing I do know about you is, that you always do it the right way and you WILL NOT cut corners...good luck with the sale...and if anyone needs any info about Bill's items please LMK....

Get notified of new replies

To Supercharger, ect for sale

Quick Reply: Supercharger, ect for sale