Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Want To Trade? - Baseball Memorabilia for C5 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 02:20 PM
97c5vette
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Want To Trade? - Baseball Memorabilia for C5 Parts

I just figured I'd try and throw this idea out to you guys to see if anyone might be interested in working out trade.

I have a pretty extensive baseball Memorabilia collection that takes up a bunch of space. I have a few pieces that I would never consider parting with but I also have quite a few pieces that I'm ready to let go.

I'm looking for a complete supercharger setup for my 1997 C5 and thought I might be able to work out some kind of deal for my Baseball Memorabilia plus some cash for a complete supercharger setup that fits my 97 C5.

So, let's start with the northeast guys. I have a bunch of Red Sox Memorabilia. Autographed baseballs, autographed baseball bats, photos and more.

If you have a supercharger that will fit my 97 C5 and your interested in trying to work some kind of trade, send me an email with what you have and maybe include pictures. I'll return an email with what I have to trade with pictures as well.

I look forward to hearing from you guys

Bruce
my97c5vette@yahoo.com