Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

f/s full kit w/mondo BOV W/polish YSI unit

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 05:01 PM
02402ramair
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Summer wolf
There are no pictures of the current parts, off the car, anywhere in this thread.

The problem? I'd like to see any scratches etc before payment because during removal things can get scratched or stripped very easily.

It just seems odd to me to pay so much for parts that aren't ready to ship and no pictures of every piece in their current condition.

I'm interested but not without detailed pictures of the current parts off the car. Period.
Guys I think there is a communication issue here.

Robert hauled his car to me for a build. We are installing his new RHS 427 and doing a F1x blower with whatever else Robert sends to me. I am the installer/builder. We have not received a motor so the car is still as it was when it was dropped off. The holdup is the engine. Robert decided to wait on the tear down till we had the engine. He is selling lots of parts off the car and all will be removed when the tear down begins. I was told to wait till the engine arrives. Not sure how I ended up being the seller, shipper, picture taker, parts inventorier and the builder and all this without an engine to install.

Robert I think the best thing to do is shut this thread down till the kit is removed. I don't mind helping but my hands are tied till we begin tear down.

Quick Reply: f/s full kit w/mondo BOV W/polish YSI unit