Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: GHL Bullets

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2013, 10:19 PM
LT1_BlackC4
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: GHL Bullets

Up for sale is my set of GHL Bullets. They have roughly 15K miles of usage on them, between me and the previous owner. The reason for the sale is I wanted a louder exhaust so I am now running the Borla straight pipes and have no use for these. The exhaust is in great condition, both structurally and physically. Also, the band clamps will also be included with the exhaust. I just didn't bother to include them in the pictures down below.

Now for the price. I am asking $600 SHIPPED for these. Please do not send me a PM with a low ball figure. You'll not only be wasting my time, but your time as well. I am looking for serious inquiries only.

In regards to shipping, they will be shipped in one or two boxes, depending on how they fit inside. I will be packaging them tomorrow so I'll update with how many boxes they'll be in. They will be shipped via FedEx or UPS, whichever you prefer.

Time for the pictures:

Old 06-11-2013, 09:12 AM
radar502
Safety Car

Received 290 Likes on 223 Posts

Great sale good deal ,I have a set and WOW love then, Mine are turning dark looks like you ploshed these just asking what you used , I can't get the dark color off mine ..Just asking ...THNAKS
Old 06-11-2013, 11:34 AM
LT1_BlackC4
Racer

Originally Posted by AUandAG
PM Sent. I'll take them.
PM replied

Originally Posted by radar502
Great sale good deal ,I have a set and WOW love then, Mine are turning dark looks like you ploshed these just asking what you used , I can't get the dark color off mine ..Just asking ...THNAKS
I agree, I loved them when they were on my car. Phenomenal quality and looked great. Mine were a little dark and dirty looking when I took them off of the car. The dark discoloration was primarily on the over axle pipes. TO clean them, I first used my 1800PSI power washer and some Purple Power degreaser, along with a microfiber towel for scrubbing. I then hit them with some 0000 steel wool, which, really didn't do anything. I finally used Chemical Guys' Extreme Shine Metal Shine polish with a soft, quality microfiber towel. I should have taken some before and after pictures.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:12 PM
megrog2
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pm sent!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:16 PM
LT1_BlackC4
Racer

Originally Posted by megrog2
Pm sent!
PM replied!
Old 06-11-2013, 12:57 PM
radar502
Safety Car

Received 290 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1_BlackC4
PM replied

I agree, I loved them when they were on my car. Phenomenal quality and looked great. Mine were a little dark and dirty looking when I took them off of the car. The dark discoloration was primarily on the over axle pipes. TO clean them, I first used my 1800PSI power washer and some Purple Power degreaser, along with a microfiber towel for scrubbing. I then hit them with some 0000 steel wool, which, really didn't do anything. I finally used Chemical Guys' Extreme Shine Metal Shine polish with a soft, quality microfiber towel. I should have taken some before and after pictures.
Thanks I'll try that..
Old 06-11-2013, 01:00 PM
LT1_BlackC4
Racer

Originally Posted by radar502
Thanks I'll try that..
No problem. If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or check out the Autogeek forum at autogeekonline.net
Old 06-11-2013, 01:01 PM
LT1_BlackC4
Racer

SOLD!
Old 06-11-2013, 01:05 PM
TommyBoy72
Pro

Thanks. Looking forward to getting them.

Get notified of new replies

To FS: GHL Bullets

Quick Reply: FS: GHL Bullets