Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTT: Ti exhaust in Longview, Texas

Old 06-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Tar Heel
Burning Brakes

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Default WTT: Ti exhaust in Longview, Texas

We're taking our 2004 coupe to East Texas Muscle Cars in Longview, Texas for a new tune next Wednesday, July 3 in the morning. The Ti exhaust that is on the car is off an '03 Z06 and has about 30,000 miles on it. It is in perfect condition; looks brand new. When we purchased it our plan was to DD the car but now we bracket and class race it so we're looking for something much more aggressive in tone. B&B bullets with quad tips would be perfect; something lightweight and free-flowing. This exhaust is too quiet. I would like to trade for something in as nice of condition and want to do it that day as they have a lift in the shop so we can put both cars in the air and remove and reinstall them. I'm not interested in selling outright but I understand forum rules ask that you post a price so I would say the trade value is approximately $350 based on what I'm seeing these sell for. I'll offer cash for the difference to the right seller.

Scott

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTT: Ti exhaust in Longview, Texas