Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

C5 Fog Light HID upgrade

Old 06-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Crazy Cowboy
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 120 Likes on 91 Posts
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude's Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

I've got 20 HID kits in 6000k color available right now. They are the slim digital ballasts. I got them at a big discount when I placed a huge order on some other products ---- so I'm passing on the savings to you guys.

Plug and Play kit in 6000k (Hyper-White has a very minor blue tint that won't get you pulled over and puts out the most lumens without having a yellowish tint). If your arms (or your helper's arms) are skinny enough you can actually swap these out with no tools from under the hood with the headlights up.

I ONLY HAVE 20 KITS GUYS and I want to move these quickly so I'll let them go for $65 shipped!!

Get 'em while I have them, because they won't last long

Here's a pic from yesterday during the day. Your fog lights will actually WORK to put light on the road with these. Plus they look much nicer and more modern.

Shoot me an email or PM to order. Or you can call at 4o7-221-8o40. www.exoticvette.com
Attached Images  

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO CRAZY COWBOY'S YOUTUBE PAGE:

Last edited by Crazy Cowboy; 06-13-2014 at 06:15 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: C5 Fog Light HID upgrade