Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

KwikLift For Sale - HD Version (7000 lb capacity) in the San Francisco Bay Area

Old 10-04-2013, 08:53 PM
ssorange
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KwikLift For Sale - HD Version (7000 lb capacity) in the San Francisco Bay Area

KwikLift For Sale - HD Version (7000 lb capacity)

Hi all,
I'm selling my grey powder-coated Kwik Lift. It is the Heavy Duty version which has a 7000-pound load capacity and the length can be adjusted so that it is longer than the light duty version. The longer setting allows for a shallower approach angle making it easier to drive up while still rising to the same height. Most of the ones you see are the less expensive 5000 lb. versions. The HD Kwiklift cost $2000 new when shipped to a local freight warehouse. I hardly used it. It can be broken down so that it fits into a standard full size pickup bed. See the link below for photos on my Flikr page. I am located in Pacifica/San Bruno California. I'm looking for $1400 or best offer.

Photos available here:
http://flickr.com/gp/102162543@N05/w3u5UN/

- Like new.
- Original owner.
- Always stored inside.
-Special Ordered Grey Powder-coat.
- Heavy-duty model 7000 pounds capacity (not the cheaper and more common 5000 lb model.)
- Heavy duty model is longer than standard version.
- Only used approximately 10 times.
- Includes standard heavy duty centerleft bridge.
- Includes optional accessory: low centerlift bridge, which is used for vehicles that are lower to the ground. (cost $125)
- Can be disassembled.
- New cost $2000
- Price $1400

Anyone interested, PM me and I'll provide you my contact info. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by ssorange; 10-05-2013 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Justusvettes3
Heel & Toe

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Kwik Lift

I just saw your posting and was wondering if it is still available? I live in San Mateo so can come and check it out. Andy
Old 10-10-2013, 02:41 AM
ssorange
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOLD - Thanks everyone!

SOLD ----SOLD-------SOLD

Originally Posted by ssorange
KwikLift For Sale - HD Version (7000 lb capacity)

Hi all,
I'm selling my grey powder-coated Kwik Lift. It is the Heavy Duty version which has a 7000-pound load capacity and the length can be adjusted so that it is longer than the light duty version. The longer setting allows for a shallower approach angle making it easier to drive up while still rising to the same height. Most of the ones you see are the less expensive 5000 lb. versions. The HD Kwiklift cost $2000 new when shipped to a local freight warehouse. I hardly used it. It can be broken down so that it fits into a standard full size pickup bed. See the link below for photos on my Flikr page. I am located in Pacifica/San Bruno California. I'm looking for $1400 or best offer.

Photos available here:
http://flickr.com/gp/102162543@N05/w3u5UN/

- Like new.
- Original owner.
- Always stored inside.
-Special Ordered Grey Powder-coat.
- Heavy-duty model 7000 pounds capacity (not the cheaper and more common 5000 lb model.)
- Heavy duty model is longer than standard version.
- Only used approximately 10 times.
- Includes standard heavy duty centerleft bridge.
- Includes optional accessory: low centerlift bridge, which is used for vehicles that are lower to the ground. (cost $125)
- Can be disassembled.
- New cost $2000
- Price $1400

Anyone interested, PM me and I'll provide you my contact info. Thanks for looking.

Get notified of new replies

To KwikLift For Sale - HD Version (7000 lb capacity) in the San Francisco Bay Area

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: KwikLift For Sale - HD Version (7000 lb capacity) in the San Francisco Bay Area