Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Fluidamper #740111

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2014, 04:26 PM
scottybazo
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fluidamper #740111

Hey fellas in case you have a Camaro,Firebird,or GTO that your ol lady drives,and you are hooking it up,i have a brand new in the box Fluidamper model number 740111.Fits LS1,LS2,and LS6.I purchased it for my 2003 Z06 in the summer of 2013.Mine called for the 740121.But didnt go to install it til this past December.Come to find out i ordered the wrong part number.Its the same pulley configuration,for the main serpentine belt,but the small belt,has a 1/2" wider spacing.I am unable to locate the receipt,nor do i recall who i purchased it from,being as i was ordering all types of parts for my engine upgrade,cam,springs,valve covers,etc.The damper was being installed on a blown application,so i notched the damper for the dowel pin.Damper was installed,only then did we realize, it was the wrong one.Never touched a belt.Have all included paperwork.Paid $389.00,will sell $290 shipped to your doorstep

Quick Reply: Fluidamper #740111