Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: MGW shifter and two c6 shift knobs

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2014, 07:43 PM
GM Fan
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: MGW shifter and two c6 shift *****

Up for sale is a MGW shifter in good working order. It is labeled as a 30% C5/C6 model as pictured on the base. It has the shaft for a c6 style ****, so no threads for a ****, it has a pair or threaded holes on the side of the shaft to lock in the ****. I believe it allows for both the newer and original c6 style ***** having the two holes. I think it was the model from around 2009-2010 or so. It is not the current gen model, but is very nice IMO.

I bought it used off the forums several years ago and have used it since. Works great, only selling as I'm selling my Z soon too. I upgraded to this one from a B&M Sport shifter, this was definitely superior IMO.

I'd like to get $210 shipped.

I also have two c6 *****. One is a factory c6 ****, as pictured. I believe it is the earlier 05-07 ****, but not 100% sure now. Great shape except for a slight crack on the bottom around the bolt hole. It's still very functionally solid, the shift boot covers that up and it could be epoxied, etc, to repair if you're concerned about it. $35 shipped.

I also have an unknown brand black ball shifter, also for c6 style shaft. Guess it would be considered an 8 ball size shifter. Very nice piece, great condition, was the **** I was using for the last couple years with the MGW. Wish I could remember the brand and details, I think it was a pretty high dollar piece... I'd like $50 shipped obo.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:07 AM
GM Fan
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Shifter and the C6 **** are sold pending funds, thanks for the interest guys.

Still have the 8-ball-style shifter, make me an offer...

Quick Reply: FS: MGW shifter and two c6 shift knobs