Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Need to sell to pay some medical bills

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 06:40 PM
doc_cj
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need to sell to pay some medical bills

Hello gang, I've had one of those moments when life takes you down a very different on ramp. For me, it's a dose of Parkinson's Disease along with a couple other items. That means I need to sell some things in order to pay the medical bills.

I have a JKS rear spoiler for a C5. Here's the link to the site where I purchased it. I got the painted (silver) version, but it can be easily repainted for another color.

JKS Spoiler

I'm asking $100 + shipping cost. I was going to put it on my 2000, but my hands just are steady enough to allow me to drill a hole and be 100% it's in the right spot.

If you are interested, you can see the whole story on both Parkinson's the type of dementia that comes along with it sometimes.

http://www.gofundme.com/CarlF

Thanks in advance for helping, by the way.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:24 PM
4horseman
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default spoiler

Originally Posted by doc_cj
Hello gang, I've had one of those moments when life takes you down a very different on ramp. For me, it's a dose of Parkinson's Disease along with a couple other items. That means I need to sell some things in order to pay the medical bills.

I have a JKS rear spoiler for a C5. Here's the link to the site where I purchased it. I got the painted (silver) version, but it can be easily repainted for another color.

JKS Spoiler

I'm asking $100 + shipping cost. I was going to put it on my 2000, but my hands just are steady enough to allow me to drill a hole and be 100% it's in the right spot.

If you are interested, you can see the whole story on both Parkinson's the type of dementia that comes along with it sometimes.

Ill take it!
Old 06-03-2015, 07:30 PM
4horseman
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by doc_cj

JKS Spoiler

When you say silver is it Sebring silver?
Old 06-03-2015, 11:17 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,226 Likes on 13,933 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

One of the better looking rear spoilers. Best of luck with the sale.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:47 PM
doc_cj
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4horseman
Ill take it!
1st ... it's Sebring Silver, I forgot about Pewter being in that year's rotation. I sent you a private message as well.

2nd ... look's like it's sold, thanks to all for the well wishes here and in PMs. See you on the forums.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:31 AM
hron61
Burning Brakes

Received 72 Likes on 57 Posts

I wish you all the best sir.
Maybe we've even passed each other in traffic, (i'm in lakewood). You do know the secret c5 wave dont you?

Get notified of new replies

To Need to sell to pay some medical bills

Quick Reply: Need to sell to pay some medical bills