Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB/Rear runflat tires

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Bluebeast17
Racer

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Default WTB/Rear runflat tires

Looking for a reasonable set of runflats,I know most people hate them so thought maybe someone had a set they have switched out.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:00 AM
loufernh
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Rear Run Flats

Originally Posted by Bluebeast17
Looking for a reasonable set of runflats,I know most people hate them so thought maybe someone had a set they have switched out.
I have a set of rear Goodyear run flats (stock size) sitting in the shed. They have about half tread on them but the build date is 2002. When I put them in the shed last year their was no dry rot or cracking on them. I took them off because of age and noise. Any interest and I will take a look in the shed to see their current condition. I live in the Wash. DC area.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:04 PM
Bluebeast17
Racer

Originally Posted by loufernh
I have a set of rear Goodyear run flats (stock size) sitting in the shed. They have about half tread on them but the build date is 2002. When I put them in the shed last year their was no dry rot or cracking on them. I took them off because of age and noise. Any interest and I will take a look in the shed to see their current condition. I live in the Wash. DC area.
Sure if you could do that and maybe get a picture or two I would greatly appreciate it,I live in Whiteville North Carolina about a hour from Wilmington
Old 11-29-2015, 09:30 AM
loufernh
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Send me your email and I will send you some pictures as soon as it stops raining. BTW, I live in zip 20878 and you might want to check the cost of shipping.
Old 11-29-2015, 12:59 PM
Bluebeast17
Racer

Originally Posted by loufernh
Send me your email and I will send you some pictures as soon as it stops raining. BTW, I live in zip 20878 and you might want to check the cost of shipping.
Hey my email is doncreech48@gmail.com.And thanks hope you're having a good weekend.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB/Rear runflat tires

Quick Reply: WTB/Rear runflat tires