Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTT: C6 Z06 wheels/tires for ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2016, 11:00 AM
Bennett_C3
Instructor

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14
Default WTT: C6 Z06 wheels/tires for ???

I am considering making some cosmetic changes to my C5. I am currently running C6Z wheels with BF Goodrich Gforces. I am considering a swap with someone who also wants to change the look of their ride. My wheels are in excellent shape and the tires are too. I ask that yours be as well. Also, I am running C6Z big brakes, which means whatever you are offing MUST be of similar size. If anyone wants more specifics or measurements or better photos, let me know. I am also willing to meet at a tire shop and keep my tires and just swap wheels. I am not interested in selling, but I have to put a price so this add doesn't get deleted. I'll say 2k. In reality, I just want to trade for a set of something else... Cray, Forgestar, CCW, etc.... Shoot me a PM or attach a pic. I AM IN ATLANTA AND AM NOT LOOKING TO SHIP OR DRIVE LONG DISTANCE. This is not something I HAVE to do, I'm just looking to switch things up if the right opportunity presents its self. Thanks!
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: WTT: C6 Z06 wheels/tires for ???