Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Ti Z06 exhaust C5, uncut ! been stored.... Ral. [NC]

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 05:36 PM
mike_engr
Racer

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Default Ti Z06 exhaust C5, uncut ! been stored.... Ral. [NC]

Near Raleigh NC - Z06 - C5 - Ti Exhaust - Extremely Nice!! Light! Can't rust EVER! Sounds better!

Up for sale is a great condition C5 Z06 Titanium Exhaust. I'll post pics soon (currently stored high in garage!).....

I purchased and stored it 2.5 years from 2002 Z06 owner with 40k miles who replaced it for louder Bola's!..... Never installed on my C5 (now sold).

This Ti exhaust supposedly flows better than stock C5, sounds great and SAVES weight!!!! Its a win-win-win.

I would be happy to meet up with someone around the 27511 area. Not currently offering shipping due to size & shipping costs..... $450 cash, meet-up, or you have someone pickup!....
Old 03-18-2017, 04:21 PM
mike_engr
Racer

I took pictures! I'll be BUMPING everyday with a New Pic! PHOTOBUMP!

Don't wait til all the Pics are out because it'll be too late! (The pics only get better!)
I am also gonna advertise locally, so Don't delay if you want a C5 Z06 Ti Uncut set that is truly good enough for your Cherry C5!
Local Pickup.... Near Raleigh NC!

Some Notes: Ti Saves Wt... Supposedly they sound better, a bit more power, won't rust ever, weigh ~13lbs per side, and may save 27 to #37 compared to steel stock depending on who you believe! Direct Bolt on for C5's incl Convertible!
The Yellow paint is not an auto yard - - I wrote that on top when I got them 2.5 years ago. I never installed them on my C5 and its sold now... The yellow shouldn't show when they are installed.... The Red tarp is wet because I washed it, but not the exhaust!

Here the first PhotoBump! Act now! Step up and pick these up near Raleigh!
Old 03-20-2017, 08:21 AM
mike_engr
Racer

Morning BUMP.... shows original OEM Titanium Ti material Emboss and GM part# !

Sorry, no Trades - - I've sold my C5 and I never used these (been in storage!)...

Don't hesitate: these are among the best looking C5 Z06 Ti Mufflers for sale right now! Your C5 deserves these!
Old 03-21-2017, 08:43 AM
mike_engr
Racer

Morning bump.... Tip Picture - - among the best avail right now!

Your C5 (1997-2004) deserves these! Easy Bolt-on Mod!!! Titanium Light (only 13lbs each!) Titanium Rust Free! Buy now.
Old 03-22-2017, 01:26 AM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,227 Likes on 874 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by mike_engr
Morning bump.... Tip Picture - - among the best avail right now!

Your C5 (1997-2004) deserves these! Easy Bolt-on Mod!!! Titanium Light (only 13lbs each!) Titanium Rust Free! Buy now.
pm sent...
Old 03-24-2017, 08:10 AM
mike_engr
Racer

Bump for a beautiful weekend! Thanks for the PM's, but the timing & delivery expectations weren't ideal for both parties, so I am still looking for a buyer, for possible Raleigh/RDU area pickup!

Let's do a PhotoBump. This photo is the C5Z OEM Titanium embossed 2nd muffler. From a 2002 w/40k miles according to prior owner - - I never installed these myself - - but no apparent dents, cuts or bends!

Old 03-24-2017, 01:12 PM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '11

Bump for a beautiful weekend! Thanks for the PM's, but the timing & delivery expectations weren't ideal for both parties, so I am still looking for a buyer, for possible Raleigh/RDU area pickup!

Let's do a PhotoBump. This photo is the C5Z OEM Titanium embossed 2nd muffler. From a 2002 w/40k miles according to prior owner - - I never installed these myself - - but no apparent dents, cuts or bends!

heres a BUMP for your nice Tis...
Old 03-26-2017, 08:44 AM
mike_engr
Racer

Originally Posted by Yello95
heres a BUMP for your nice Tis...
Thank you for Bump - - sorry I couldn't arrange that delivery all the way to your Town!

Thanks for other's PM's too (if I still have them when u travel HWY95 swing by and get em!) .

These Z06 Ti are still for sale - - pickup near Raleigh is still preferred since these are original un-cut OEM titanium! PM me!
(PS: putting up C6 Z06 swaybars ad soon - - maybe a buyer will want a big package to really mod their car!)
Old 04-01-2017, 09:18 AM
mike_engr
Racer

PhotoBump! Not April fools - - these are the uncut real-deal! continuous Ti pipe goes all the way over the axle to the factory Titanium flange!

Here's another view of the really nice tips. This is the bottom view for those of you that like to crawl under your C5! Really great condition!!
A real finishing touch to your C5 from below and behind - - no damage! And since they are solid Titanium, they would really hold a greater polish if you were so inclined! I emptied out my inbox a bit, PM now!

Old 04-10-2017, 02:43 AM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '11

Default Tis

PhotoBump! Not April fools - - these are the uncut real-deal! continuous Ti pipe goes all the way over the axle to the factory Titanium flange!

Here's another view of the really nice tips. This is the bottom view for those of you that like to crawl under your C5! Really great condition!!
A real finishing touch to your C5 from below and behind - - no damage! And since they are solid Titanium, they would really hold a greater polish if you were so inclined! I emptied out my inbox a bit, PM now!

heres another one for ya...
TTT
Old 04-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '11

I sent you a recent pm...did you get it?
Old 04-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Flashpoint
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Would like to know the approximate shipping cost to northeast Florida (32266). My wife will consider a road trip to pickup parts after she knows the cost of shipping both Z06 sway bars and C5 Z06 Titanium Exhaust.
Please let me know soon.
Flashpoint
Old 04-12-2017, 08:42 PM
mike_engr
Racer

Originally Posted by Flashpoint
Would like to know the approximate shipping cost to northeast Florida (32266). .
Flashpoint
Hi. Not promising shipping.... I tried to satisfy a buyer a week or two ago...
one swaybar + 4 endlinks to FL was over $120 if they packed it and at least 60 if I minimally tightly wrapped it. Weight and dimensions do stack up. My guess for ti exhaust mufflers and sways $450 to ship... A bundle sale would be awesome, but buyer must shoulder shipping fees versus local pickup (preferred, as advertised...)....
Old 04-27-2017, 12:48 PM
mike_engr
Racer

Bump. TTT. How about a local/Raleigh/RDU/Central-NC C5 Titanium buyer this week!
Shipping and some distant meet-ups have not worked out.

Let's get this titanium, lighter, better-sounding OEM C5 Z06 axle-back exhaust on a SouthEastern Vette! Note: the tiny hole seen under each Tip is FACTORY, and can be seen on many other people's photos!
Old 05-05-2017, 10:49 PM
stevemC5Z06
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Do you still have this exhaust?
Old 05-06-2017, 06:16 AM
mike_engr
Racer

Originally Posted by stevemC5Z06
Do you still have this exhaust?
YES, I'm very surprised to report this really nice Titanium is Still Available! You ready to buy?

Buyers have either needed me to drive too many hours to meet them, and/or the boxed shipping I've found is too expensive!

One buyer says he'll Detour here later during a trek down Interstate 95 if they are still available then.... Maybe that's a possibility for others?

I can wait for that or a local buyer (as orig advertised). I sold my C5 and Titanium lasts forever!

oh, I also have an Ad for low-mile Z06 C6 front+rear swaybars, great upgrade for C5 and C6. Looking for local buyer!!! (or same buyer! package deal!)

Buyers who are local or can detour near here PM me!

Last edited by mike_engr; 05-06-2017 at 07:57 AM.
Old 05-18-2017, 11:02 AM
mike_engr
Racer

Bump! Still for sale.

Potential buyers have either been from far away, and then a couple local inquires who are casually shopping to maybe buy a set to keep on hand incase they need them some day!

I'm certain whoever actually lays local eyes on these in person will buy them!!!!

Timing & location is everything! Come get these Z06 Titanium axle-backs (un-cut! ready to bolt-on!) near Raleigh while you can! Not Cut! Great Shape! Ready for you to bolt on!

Get notified of new replies

To Ti Z06 exhaust C5, uncut ! been stored.... Ral. [NC]

Old 05-19-2017, 01:15 AM
stevemC5Z06
Heel & Toe

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm interested, and would be willing to pay for shipping depending on how much. Thanks Steve 601-317-2999 Call or text anytime.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:40 AM
mike_engr
Racer

Thanks for the interest... but,
SOLD! to good, lucky Local Buyer!
Old 05-25-2017, 05:57 PM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '11