Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: PRE-SALE Group Buy NEW Double Din Radio Bezels - OEM LOOK & FEEL

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 04:44 PM
Marc@Vettenuts.net
Supporting Vendor

Received 232 Likes on 134 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default PRE-SALE - NEW MOLDED Double Din Radio Bezels - OEM LOOK & FEEL

3-13-18

We just spoke with the port and they have the container unpacked and the bezels have been prepped for shipment to us. We have scheduled our freight company to pick up on Thursday and they will arrive Monday morning at our facility in TN. We will start printing labels on Thursday and Friday so when the pallets arrive we will begin sending out tracking numbers.

Again thank you all for hanging in there. This has been a long ride however its finally over and we can all get our audio systems installed just in time for Spring!

2/22/18

We have a confirmed port delivery date of March 7th at Norfolk, VA. They will be at the port for 24 hrs and then picked up by FedEx freight with a two day transport time to my shop in Tennessee. We will be pre printing shipping labels and sending out bezels March 15th and the days to follow. We are going to request empty trucks those days from FedEx ground because we will be filling them full of bezels!!!!

Yes its true, the wait is almost over...

NOTE: If anyone who ordered has moved since there order please email us at sales@vettenuts.net to update your shipping info. Also if you have not been seeing emails from us please send us one to confirm we have the correct email address for you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1-18-17 Ok everyone we just got conformation that the bezels are being packed into a container. The assembly is done (ash tray, cup holder) and have been scheduled with the freight company on Jan 30th to start the trip across the ocean. We expect to be shipping them out late Feb. to all our customers. We are also ending the sale on Jan 31st.

The wait is finally over!!

Thank you all for patiently waiting for these to come in.

UPDATE: I am awaiting a final concrete date from the manufacturer today. I will update everyone later today with an exact delivery time. Im sorry there have been so many delays but im pushing as hard as i can to get these Bezels done and delivered. We did receive samples a few weeks ago. They look amazing! The rear tabs on top were facing slightly down so a change to the mold was necessary and Thank God it was on the rear and not in the graining on the front!

UPDATE: 7-17-17

The bezels are in production and there have been delays over seas on them. They did get us the samples for approval so they are making 1000 units then they will be put into a container and shipped from China. The ride on the water is 40 days long. We are looking at approximately 8-10 weeks for them to arrive. I know this is longer than advertised and im as frustrated as anyone due to the amount of capital that has been invested into this bezel.

We produce and manufacture Corvette parts in house and when we give a time frame we always come through. For whatever reasons they have had there delays but they are now into production and that was the battle, getting the mold ready to produce them.

I will say again If any of you cant wait that long i totally understand and will be happy to issue refunds to those customers. I can assure all of you it will be worth the wait and again once we get them in stock they will go to $389. The price of $289 will NEVER be seen again.

Sincerely,
Marc Rose
Owner
615-896-6100
marc@vettenuts.net
sales@vettenuts.net

UPDATE 5/19/21017

After many talks with our production plant and customers we decided to produce 250 smooth molds for painting, leather wrap etc. The reason behind the decision is once we stamp the mold with grain you can never run another smooth mold. The bad news is we expect a two week delay in getting the textured bezels. We had estimated 6/23 at the latest and we still feel we can make that deadline. We are sending all customers who have purchased out emails tomorrow to give them updates.

Thank you for all the orders and your patience. once the shipment arrives the price will be $395 at the lowest. So i know you all are having to wait but you have saved a few dollars and getting the best DD Radio Bezel on the market!

Sincerely,
Marc

UPDATE 6-14-17

First off i want to apologize for the late response on this thread. I have had to let go 3 employees and have been overwhelmed here in the office.

We spoke with the manufacturer yesterday and from what i was able to ascertain we are looking at 6-8 weeks before we have them. The grain stamping process is done in 4 steps and this took longer than expected. I want everyone to understand that the company producing these has been making the Repro bezels for over 2 years and makes a quality part. So they just finished the grain stamping of the mold and are air dropping me 2 bezels to approve. The issue is transit time of the first 1000 bezels. They are loaded into a container and have to come across the ocean.

I am sincerely sorry for the delays, the original time frame was given to me by the manufacturer and i have been pushing them as hard as i can to get these to us.

If any of you cant wait that long i totally understand and will be happy to issue refunds to those customers. I can assure all of you it will be worth the wait and again once we get them in stock they will go to $389. The price of $289 will NEVER be seen again.

Sincerely,
Marc Rose
Owner
615-896-6100
marc@vettenuts.net
sales@vettenuts.net
Introducing the VetteNuts MOLDED Double Din Radio Console PRE-SALE for the C5 Corvette! Our radio consoles are injection molded the same way GM produced the originals by molding them with the texture in the mold, not a spray-on added later. This insures a uniformed product every time that matches 99%. Unlike others on the market our console retains that factory GM look and feel while keeping the cigarette lighter door and cup holder lid intact.

These consoles have been custom produced using used factory parts by many for years! The problem with that is within the final product finish. The texture on the ones available now are not guaranteed to match the remaining Corvette interior texture.

[FONT=Tahoma]YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER OEM LOOK PRODUCT!

SALES ENDS JAN 31STPRE-SALE $289.99 + shipping

[SIZE="5"]That is a $100 savings!The price will be $389 as soon as the pre sale ends. You will never have the chance to buy one at this price again, NEVER![/SIZE]

Please email or call for more information or with any questions you may have.

sales@vettenuts.net

615-896-6100
[SIZE="6"]

ORDER HERE
[/SIZE]

L]
Attached Images     

VetteNuts.net

Last edited by Marc@Vettenuts.net; 03-13-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2017, 08:17 PM
jarero
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

What is the normal price going to be on this unit and what is the expected availability after the pre-sale is over?

Thanks
Old 03-24-2017, 01:34 AM
Ls2gtoowner
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

I will call tomorrow, curious how big the opening is for the double din, I just want to make sure it's the same size as the one in my car.

Last edited by Ls2gtoowner; 04-07-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-24-2017, 02:21 PM
Da Wiz
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Hi Mark. Will you have them in Shale to match the CE Interior?
Old 03-24-2017, 03:12 PM
Ls2gtoowner
Burning Brakes

Just ordered mine.... now we wait! Hahah
Old 03-24-2017, 04:09 PM
Gotubch
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Is payment required now or when the product ships? And what is the cost of shipping?
Old 03-24-2017, 04:10 PM
Z06Hulk
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Brackets?

Does your kit come with the steel brackets for mounting the double-din unit itself, or does that need to be ordered separately?
Old 03-24-2017, 06:15 PM
Ls2gtoowner
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Gotubch
Is payment required now or when the product ships? And what is the cost of shipping?
Paid for mine upfront.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:31 PM
Ncognito
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Very I, pending replies to questions already asked. Great product to bring to the market.
Old 03-25-2017, 06:55 PM
pghjeeper
Racer

i want one i tired emailing
Old 03-25-2017, 07:25 PM
AmbulanceDriver
Instructor

The price is on their website. First page. I am in. Do we pay now or later?
Old 03-25-2017, 11:21 PM
Dave70
Racer

dont see the opening size listed in the discription on the website. not all dd radios are the same size.
Old 03-27-2017, 12:56 PM
STL Mike
Burning Brakes

Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

Emailed and called. I'm in, just need to give you the money.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:14 PM
Ls2gtoowner
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Dave70
dont see the opening size listed in the discription on the website. not all dd radios are the same size.

i got the info info on this over the phone. Most DD are 7inches.... some have a bigger screen and smaller buttons some have buttons on the side but most are 7 inches. There are a few out there that are larger like 8inch ones but from what I was told 95% are the standard 7inch.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:49 PM
Dave70
Racer

ok the way i understood it all 7"screens are not actually 7". This may be taken care of with the trim rings that come with the HU.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:10 PM
pghjeeper
Racer

Ordered mine today, wish I was closer I'd have them do their premium sound deadening too.
Old 03-27-2017, 08:20 PM
Ls2gtoowner
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Dave70
ok the way i understood it all 7"screens are not actually 7". This may be taken care of with the trim rings that come with the HU.
Ya, I am just saying what I was told.

Get notified of new replies

To PRE-SALE Group Buy NEW Double Din Radio Bezels - OEM LOOK & FEEL

Old 04-03-2017, 12:22 AM
pghjeeper
Racer

So if my math is right beginning to mid May?
Old 04-07-2017, 09:18 PM
tesla212
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Has anyone received any of these yet? I'm curious to see how they look.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:19 PM
pghjeeper
Racer

The seller said 45-65 days so that's beginning to mid may

Quick Reply: FS: PRE-SALE Group Buy NEW Double Din Radio Bezels - OEM LOOK & FEEL