Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Speedline and Alcoa C5 Z06 wheels (2 Complete Sets)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 03:21 PM
ZO6comm2679
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Speedline and Alcoa C5 Z06 wheels (2 Complete Sets)

I have a complete set of Speedline wheels 17x9.5 fronts and 18x10.5 rears, three of which came from House of Wheels absolutely brand new, the fourth being a used one I picked up and had refurbished to like new condition by a reputable wheel repair shop local to me.

I also have a complete set of Alcoa wheels in good used condition. The previous owner of these wheels had gotten the two fronts refurbished to fix some minor curb rash. One of the fronts has a small chip of paint missing around one of the lug nut recesses, probably from a lug wrench or impact socket. The rears have some curb rash along the lip that appears to have been painted over. These wheels are pictured on the car and have a virtually new set of Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires on them (245/45R17 front and 275/40R18 rear) which are included in the sale price.

Both sets of wheels come with center caps. The Alcoas come with the tires that are mounted on them. I only want to sell one of the sets (whichever sells first). $1300 for the Alcoas, $1650 for the Speedlines. I am located in central Indiana and would be willing to deliver them anywhere in the state (or meet you at the state line if you live outside Indiana). If you live out of state I will ship them and charge actual cost. If you are interested in these PM me and I can send additional photos. I did include photos of the Speedline casting marks on the two front Speedline wheels to show the condition of the used and new wheels. I did not photograph the Alcoas because they are on the car, but if you are interested in that set I'd be happy to take them off and show you the engravings on them. They are the real deal, rest assured.

Last edited by ZO6comm2679; 08-04-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:33 PM
ZO6comm2679
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Here are individual pictures of the Speedlines. The bottom photo is the one that was refurbished (it is also the one that you can see sharpie/yellow paint pen markings on in the other photos). The other three are literally brand new, never had tires mounted.

Old 08-04-2017, 03:47 PM
HOUSEOFWHEELS
Supporting Vendor

Received 301 Likes on 269 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 & '11

Default Wheels

Bump
Bob
House of Wheels

Get notified of new replies

To Speedline and Alcoa C5 Z06 wheels (2 Complete Sets)

Quick Reply: FS: Speedline and Alcoa C5 Z06 wheels (2 Complete Sets)