Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Racing Seats and Mounting Hardware packages - Starting @ $649 Delivered

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2017, 01:46 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Racing Seats and Mounting Hardware packages - Starting @ $649 Delivered

I have (2) seats that would look great in a red C5 and (1) for a white C5. I met the owner of the company who has these made and sat in one and my 38” waist found them very comfortable. They are a full 15.5” between the plastic lap belt holes and 16” across the inside front of the seat. They also can sit low in the car on our ultra low sliding brackets because of the drop in the center. Some pictures of the seats are below. The red shell seats have red double stitching and the white seat has white stitching. I can sell the seat with brackets/sliders and side mounts for $649 delivered within the 48 states. If you would like to mount both the stock seat belt and a harness I have a few custom made brackets with our rear harness mount system welded to the mounting brackets. It would be $779 with that hardware.

I spoke with the owner of the company and he only has (1) more white seat in stock. He does have some red, grey, or black seats that he can drop ship for me. Anyone interested can email me directly. Although not an FIA rated seat, I have to say they seem nice and sturdy when mounted on our hardware. The seat weighs about 14 lbs. If you want a lightweight mounting solution without sliders we can package them with our aluminum fixed mounts and everything should be under 25 lbs.

Mark

Last edited by marrad; 09-28-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 09-28-2017, 02:17 PM
a_ahmed
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

got any pix of it mounted in a c5? so 650, brackets+sliders+seat?
Old 09-28-2017, 02:25 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by a_ahmed
got any pix of it mounted in a c5? so 650, brackets+sliders+seat?
No. I don't know of anyone who has done it yet. I just know from dimensions of other seats we sold and seen installed it will fit easily.

Yes, $649 for everything if you don't need the rear harness mounting system too.
Old 09-28-2017, 09:31 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,260 Likes on 1,055 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

the white one looks pretty slick
Old 09-29-2017, 10:03 AM
StuntHeavy
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

email sent
Old 10-04-2017, 09:29 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

bump
Old 10-04-2017, 09:44 AM
a_ahmed
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts

Are these going to be available next year? I'd be interested in two to Canada but not right now....

I am 6'2, 36" 240lbs, broad shoulders/back and legs.... Normally my waist is 34" just let of the gym lately....
Old 10-06-2017, 05:17 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by a_ahmed
Are these going to be available next year? I'd be interested in two to Canada but not right now....

I am 6'2, 36" 240lbs, broad shoulders/back and legs.... Normally my waist is 34" just let of the gym lately....
I would expect so, but can't say what colors will be in stock.
Old 01-30-2019, 10:29 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by marrad
I have (2) seats that would look great in a red C5 and (1) for a white C5. I met the owner of the company who has these made and sat in one and my 38” waist found them very comfortable. They are a full 15.5” between the plastic lap belt holes and 16” across the inside front of the seat. They also can sit low in the car on our ultra low sliding brackets because of the drop in the center. Some pictures of the seats are below. The red shell seats have red double stitching and the white seat has white stitching. I can sell the seat with brackets/sliders and side mounts for $649 delivered within the 48 states. If you would like to mount both the stock seat belt and a harness I have a few custom made brackets with our rear harness mount system welded to the mounting brackets. It would be $779 with that hardware.

I spoke with the owner of the company and he only has (1) more white seat in stock. He does have some red, grey, or black seats that he can drop ship for me. Anyone interested can email me directly. Although not an FIA rated seat, I have to say they seem nice and sturdy when mounted on our hardware. The seat weighs about 14 lbs. If you want a lightweight mounting solution without sliders we can package them with our aluminum fixed mounts and everything should be under 25 lbs.

Mark
I found one of these seats in red and one in white still available. Contact me if interested.

Get notified of new replies

To Racing Seats and Mounting Hardware packages - Starting @ $649 Delivered

Quick Reply: FS: Racing Seats and Mounting Hardware packages - Starting @ $649 Delivered