Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Air conditioning parts for a C5

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 11:43 AM
optionray
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Air conditioning parts for a C5

When I originally purchased my 2003 Z06, I thought I'd keep it for ever, so I started buying spare parts to have should I ever need them and couldn't find them. Well, I did eventually trade in the car and I now have some spare parts I will not need. These parts were purchased off ebay some 6 years ago, with a condition of working. I have never installed, so I can't verify condition, although I did pay a price that seemed consistent with a good used part.

The part numbers referenced below are my best guess, but I do believe they are right, based on finding them on the internet
Heater Core (not completely certain, buy believe it is) Originally purchased on ebay as a replacement if ever needed.
Evaporator Core EV626929PFVC 51 list my price $15 + shipping
AC electric temperature and motor control 52479971 141 list my price $40 + shipping

$75 for everything and I'll throw in the shipping.

New price $70

12/10/17 - New price $60 for everything shown and that includes shipping - last chance before I put it on ebay. Nice spare parts for your c5 should you ever need them in the future. Well, that was my thought when I bought them, unfortunately I traded my c5 on a c7 instead of keeping as a second vet.
1/5/18 - New Price $55.00 and that includes shipping. Some good spare parts if your ac goes on the fritz.

Search: optionray air conditioning
Attached Images      

Last edited by optionray; 01-05-2018 at 02:12 PM.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:22 AM
optionray
Racer

Default ttt for price reduction From $75 to $70

New Price $70.00 11/27/17

Last edited by Vetteman Jack; 12-10-2017 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Removed unneeded quote.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:28 PM
optionray
Racer

Default ttt

Originally Posted by optionray
New Price $70.00 11/27/17
ttt
Old 12-06-2017, 12:52 PM
jamesc5z
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I don’t even own my C5 yet (hope to pick it up next week) but I have done quite a bit of AC work the past few years on several cars. I believe you got sold the wrong parts or must have pulled the wrong ones out of storage.

The part on the left in your pictures looks to me like a heater core, while the one on the right looks like an evaporator. I don’t see a condenser in your pics at all.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:33 PM
optionray
Racer

Originally Posted by jamesc5z
I don’t even own my C5 yet (hope to pick it up next week) but I have done quite a bit of AC work the past few years on several cars. I believe you got sold the wrong parts or must have pulled the wrong ones out of storage.

The part on the left in your pictures looks to me like a heater core, while the one on the right looks like an evaporator. I don’t see a condenser in your pics at all.
Thanks for the information! Not ever doing any AC work, I honestly thought I had the right parts. Think I better pull that ad on hold until I can get the correct part numbers then. Appreciate it!
Old 12-10-2017, 07:17 AM
optionray
Racer

Default ttt for one final price reduction.

**Temporarily on hold until I can verify the part numbers and descriptions** When I originally purchased my 2003 Z06, I thought I'd keep it for ever, so I started buying spare parts to have should I ever need them and couldn't find them. Well, I did eventually trade in the car and I now have some spare parts I will not need. These parts were purchased off ebay some 6 years ago, with a condition of working. I have never installed, so I can't verify condition, although I did pay a price that seemed consistent with a good used part.

The part numbers referenced below are my best guess, but I do believe they are right, based on finding them on the internet
Heater Core (not completely certain, buy believe it is) Originally purchased on ebay as a replacement if ever needed.
Evaporator Core EV626929PFVC 51 list my price $15 + shipping
AC electric temperature and motor control 52479971 141 list my price $40 + shipping

$75 for everything and I'll throw in the shipping.

New price $70

12/10/17 - New price $60 for everything shown and that includes shipping - last chance before I put it on ebay. Nice spare parts for your c5 should you ever need them in the future. Well, that was my thought when I bought them, unfortunately I traded my c5 on a c7 instead of keeping as a second vet.

Search: optionray air conditioning
Old 01-05-2018, 02:10 PM
optionray
Racer

Default ttt for price reduction

ttt for price reduction.

Get notified of new replies

To Air conditioning parts for a C5

Quick Reply: FS: Air conditioning parts for a C5