Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: TWO BRAND "NEWSED" V3-TI A&A SYSTEMS - $1500 off!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Andy@A&ACorvette
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 202 Likes on 125 Posts

Default TWO BRAND "NEWSED" V3-TI A&A SYSTEMS - $1500 off!

I have TWO head units that were recently traded in for YSi setups. I can build you a complete system for any year C6 or Z06 for $1500 off the price of a new one. You're getting the head unit for FREE at this price.
The kit will be packaged and shipped just as any of our brand new kits would be. EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE KIT WILL BE BRAND NEW and you are guaranteed that every last nut and bolt will be included.

I have a Polished V3Ti (self contained) with new Bosch 60#injectors, (add $125 for 80# injectors) a Racetronix in-tank fuel pump, our latest bracket design with ADJUSTABLE BILLET TENSIONER, (BEST TENSIONER IN THE BUSINESS) all 8 rib steel pulleys, blower belt, any blower pulley size you want, Ram Air Intercooler, all silicone hoses couplers, SS constant tension clamps, polished aluminum tubing, inlet duct with air filter, Kenne Bell Boost A Pump, all sheet metal components, crank pin kit, spark plugs, Turbosmart Blowoff valve,(Choice of 38MM or 50MM Raceport) and all necessary hardware to install the kit. All these listed parts will be brand new. That kit will be $4150 complete.
Look at that bracket and tensioner setup! The tensioner is machined from 9.6# of solid aluminum. It has German manufactured bearings riding on a chromoly center shaft, there are 3 internal spring settings for different HP levels and a LOCKOUT MECHANISM to lock the tensioner in the open position. You don't have to fight the spring load when working on the belt. Belt changes are done from the top with no need to lift the car.
I also have a V3Ti in black. The bracket will be anodized black and the upper charge piping will be powder coated black for a blacked out look. That kit will be $4300

If you are looking for a larger capacity fuel system, 8 rib pulleys with Secondary Drive etc. Contact me. If purchased with one of these kits I'll give you a significant discount on these as well.

You will receive the same support after the sale that we are famous for. If you need guidance during the install, just call and we'll help you out. If you need a base tune, we'll supply that as well.

Contact me directly about these kits. Andy@AACorvette.com or call the shop at 805 278 4107. The shop phone will forward to my cell after hours. I will be available all weekend.
Attached Images    

A&A CORVETTE
477 LAMBERT ST
OXNARD CA 93036
WWW.AACorvette.com

A&A CORVETTE SUPERCHARGER SYSTEMS
HOME OF THE WORLDS FIRST
CENTRIFUGALLY SUPERCHARGED C7

SUPERIOR ENGINEERING- SUPERIOR POWER
SUPERIOR PRICING- SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Andy@AACorvette.com 805- 278 4107

Last edited by Andy@A&ACorvette; 12-08-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Mike94ZLT1
Le Mans Master

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts

Very interested in the black one. Is that the kit to go with on my 382? I’ve got my TR6060 and C6Z diff back from their builders, it’s time for some more power to put through them!

Last edited by Mike94ZLT1; 12-08-2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:25 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by Mike94ZLT1
Very interested in the black one. Is that the kit to go with on my 382? I’ve got my TR6060 and C6Z diff back from their builders, it’s time for some more power to put through them!
Low compression? If so, a YSi might be better.
If the compession is over 10:1 then the Ti Trim would be best.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:45 PM
Mike94ZLT1
Le Mans Master

Received 96 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy@A&ACorvette
Low compression? If so, a YSi might be better.
If the compession is over 10:1 then the Ti Trim would be best.
I believe it is 10.4 to 1, I'd have to check my build sheet if I can find it.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Andy@A&ACorvette

Originally Posted by Mike94ZLT1
I believe it is 10.4 to 1, I'd have to check my build sheet if I can find it.
Answering your questions via PM. Thanks

Get notified of new replies

To TWO BRAND "NEWSED" V3-TI A&A SYSTEMS - $1500 off!

Quick Reply: FS: TWO BRAND "NEWSED" V3-TI A&A SYSTEMS - $1500 off!