Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTB: Outside Mirror Jack Screws

Old 02-28-2018, 10:58 AM
TigerPilot
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Outside Mirror Jack Screws

My new to me 2010 GS is missing one, or maybe both, jack screws in the passenger mirror. That's the part that the motor turns to adjust the mirror up and down/left and right. Chevy doesn't sell the part seperately (of course) so our only option is to buy an entire mirror for $500 or a used one for ~$100. It's the barrel-shaped part that connects the motor to the mirror. It fits down inside the rubber grease cup and has a wire retainer wrapped around the bottom. Maybe 1/2" diameter by 1" long.

If anyone has (a) a spare jack screw or two or (b) a broken mirror that's no good otherwise but still has those jack screws, please let me know.

Cross posting from the C6 forum as the parts are supposed to be interchangeable...

Tx

Mike
Old 02-28-2018, 01:57 PM
bobs77vet
Race Director

Location: Arlington Va Current ride 04 vert, previous vettes: 69 vert, 77 resto mod
Received 255 Likes on 225 Posts

i do have an extra broken mirror.....the part that is broken is the center round **** ....the 4 other thingies around the perimiter are still good....

is that what you need?

heres the thread.....go to page two. the one i have has a broken center thing that is circled in GREEN

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...e-apart-2.html

PM me if you are interested i am sure we can make a deal

Originally Posted by TigerPilot
My new to me 2010 GS is missing one, or maybe both, jack screws in the passenger mirror. That's the part that the motor turns to adjust the mirror up and down/left and right. Chevy doesn't sell the part seperately (of course) so our only option is to buy an entire mirror for $500 or a used one for ~$100. It's the barrel-shaped part that connects the motor to the mirror. It fits down inside the rubber grease cup and has a wire retainer wrapped around the bottom. Maybe 1/2" diameter by 1" long.

If anyone has (a) a spare jack screw or two or (b) a broken mirror that's no good otherwise but still has those jack screws, please let me know.

Cross posting from the C6 forum as the parts are supposed to be interchangeable...

Tx

Mike

Last edited by bobs77vet; 02-28-2018 at 02:07 PM.
Old 02-28-2018, 03:19 PM
TigerPilot
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by bobs77vet
i do have an extra broken mirror.....the part that is broken is the center round **** ....the 4 other thingies around the perimiter are still good....

is that what you need?

heres the thread.....go to page two. the one i have has a broken center thing that is circled in GREEN

Thanks - I sent you a PM.
Old 03-19-2018, 08:37 PM
tomurne
Navigator

Originally Posted by bobs77vet

is that what you need?

Do you still have any of the "jackscrew" actuators?

Get notified of new replies

To Outside Mirror Jack Screws

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: Outside Mirror Jack Screws