Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: 1998 C5 Coupe part out

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 10:50 PM
Dellis
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by sjhanc
Larry, I sent payment.
Got it. I will have it shipped by Wednesday. Thanks Steven.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:12 PM
Esamano77
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts

interested in box and sub, leather radio trim if still available.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:41 PM
Dellis
Racer

Originally Posted by Esamano77
interested in box and sub, leather radio trim if still available.
PM sent.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:03 PM
Mickeyrx70
Melting Slicks

Received 680 Likes on 570 Posts

HVAC Controller arrived and looks great! Thank you.
The following users liked this post:
Dellis (05-24-2018)
Old 05-26-2018, 07:54 PM
Dellis
Racer

Bump
Old 05-26-2018, 09:49 PM
HardcoreABN
Drifting

Received 76 Likes on 61 Posts

what would you want for just the rolling chassis with just the suspension, frame, cradles, body, and dash?
Old 05-26-2018, 11:24 PM
Dellis
Racer

Originally Posted by HardcoreABN
what would you want for just the rolling chassis with just the suspension, frame, cradles, body, and dash?
PM sent.
Old 05-27-2018, 04:54 PM
Dellis
Racer

All PMs replied to.
Old 05-29-2018, 05:34 PM
Darkvette98
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do u still have air charging pipinf off the intercooler to tb?
Old 05-29-2018, 07:45 PM
Dellis
Racer

Originally Posted by Darkvette98
I do and it should work out to $65 shipped. PM me if interested in purchasing.
Old 05-29-2018, 09:08 PM
C5 Kirkland
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 36 Posts

Gauges and A pillar arrived in excellent condition!
Dellis (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018, 09:14 PM
Dellis
Racer

Originally Posted by Darkvette98
The tube just sold.
Old 05-29-2018, 09:45 PM
sjhanc
Racer

Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts

Larry I think you should stop using Fedex, my package arrived in Ocala Friday, they promised delivery on Saturday, then didn't show. Their driver claims I wasn't home, but I was standing in my front yard talking to my brother at that time ( I got no door tag showing attempted delivery). It has been on their truck ever since. I change the delivery to 'hold at the Fedex location in Gainesville', they STILL have not made it available for pickup!

This is normal for Fedex, I use UPS, they come to my house all the time, and much quicker than Fedex. You should demand a cheaper shipping rate for the poor service. I filed a complaint with FEDEX, got a lot of promises, but no package yet.

Last edited by sjhanc; 05-29-2018 at 09:47 PM.
Dellis (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018, 09:52 PM
Dellis
Racer

Larry I think you should stop using Fedex, my package arrived in Ocala Friday, they promised delivery on Saturday, then didn't show. Their driver claims I wasn't home, but I was standing in my front yard talking to my brother at that time ( I got no door tag showing attempted delivery). It has been on their truck ever since. I change the delivery to 'hold at the Fedex location in Gainesville', they STILL have not made it available for pickup!

This is normal for Fedex, I use UPS, they come to my house all the time, and much quicker than Fedex. You should demand a cheaper shipping rate for the poor service. I filed a complaint with FEDEX, got a lot of promises, but no package yet.
Oh no... Steven, thank you for the heads up! Let me know if there is something I can do.
Old 05-30-2018, 12:22 PM
mstromquist
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,866 Likes on 1,672 Posts
2015 C5 of the Year Winner

Would you happen to have the windshield wiper cowl? If so, it it in good shape and has all the clips on the bottom all there and attached? Let me know the condition as I'm contemplating getting it painted body color anyway.
Old 05-30-2018, 04:22 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

thats crazy....guess its a local FEDEX thing...my entire part out was done using FEDEX and USPS, no drama...FEDEX shows up at my house everyday between 830-10am.....UPS somewhere between 5pm and....whenever they feel like it. I stopped using UPS due to misdelivered items and broken crap.

I agree though he needs to file a complaint with FEDEX and get a refund.

Good luck!
Dellis (05-30-2018)
Old 05-30-2018, 07:04 PM
Dellis
Racer

Originally Posted by mstromquist
Would you happen to have the windshield wiper cowl? If so, it it in good shape and has all the clips on the bottom all there and attached? Let me know the condition as I'm contemplating getting it painted body color anyway.
I haven't pulled the cowl off yet but will and will let you know what it looks like.
mstromquist (05-31-2018)

Get notified of new replies

To 1998 C5 Coupe part out

Old 05-30-2018, 07:08 PM
Dellis
Racer

Originally Posted by pewter99
thats crazy....guess its a local FEDEX thing...my entire part out was done using FEDEX and USPS, no drama...FEDEX shows up at my house everyday between 830-10am.....UPS somewhere between 5pm and....whenever they feel like it. I stopped using UPS due to misdelivered items and broken crap.

I agree though he needs to file a complaint with FEDEX and get a refund.

Good luck!
I have had good luck with FedEx so far, outside of this package, and poor luck with UPS as well.

Definitely will be filing a complaint for poor service.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:08 PM
sjhanc
Racer

Larry, tracking shows the package at the Ocala location, each day goes by and it stays there. I asked for it to be held for my pickup, they chose the Gainesville location for that, then fail to move it to Gainesville. They say they will only hold it for a limited time (5 Days?) then they will return to sender. You may have dependable service where you are, but Fedex here is famous for delayed and lost/damaged shipments.

In spite of detailed instructions, and previous visits to my house, they still can't find me. They always schedule my deliveries as the last one of the day, after dark, then say I am not home and go back to their shop. I am always here to receive, but if they don't actually bring it to me, and lie about coming to my house, I don't know what to do except boycott them. I leave the electric gate open for them and the only other houses on my road belong to my brothers, either of them could sign for it and get it to me if the Fedex driver doesn't want to drive the last 400 feet to my house and hand it to me in my yard. Standing in my yard, I can see all the way to my mailbox 1/2 mile away, if they turn in I will see them. I can even hear their trucks coming on my road. Years ago one of them turned back and headed out, I hopped in my car and chased him down to get my package on the highway.

As it stands, by their own policy they are holding it at Ocala until the time expires, (they won't let me pickup there), then they will return it to you. I don't know why they won't send it to the Gainesville location they picked (only 16 miles from me). Their tracking shows it to be in transit, it just doesn't actually go there.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:15 PM
sjhanc
Racer

If I had your email I could forward the long list of emails between myself and FEdex about this package. I have tried emailing them, phone conversations, and setting delivery instructions, nothing seems to work. There is something wrong that conflicts with their policy, I don't know what to do. They tell me to wait for the Gainesville location to call or email me that it is ready for pickup, but they won't take it to Gainesville (45 miles).
Dellis (05-31-2018)

Quick Reply: FS: 1998 C5 Coupe part out