Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: PXDX Aux2car-For adding aux jack to factory radio

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2018, 04:15 PM
Black_Z28
Burning Brakes

Received 27 Likes on 15 Posts

Default PXDX Aux2car-For adding aux jack to factory radio

Hello, I have a slightly used PXDX aux2car with the PXHGM2 harness. This is used for adding a aux jack to your factory radio. I believe you need to have a factory CD changer for this one to work in your car. I used this for about a year, and recently replaced my factory radio with a aftermarket one. What you see in the pictures is what you get. You get the control box, harness from the control box to the factory cd changer harness in the truck, and the wire from the control box to a 1/8" jack.

I'll be honest, this thing works decent. When you're not playing music there's a very light "dinging" noise you can hear through the speakers. I originally bought this from Dennis at Double D Mods, the first one I got was terrible(the dinging noise was heard at all volumes), and he told me to send it back. I finally got another one after waiting about 2 weeks, and after reminding him to send me a new one. It had the same issue. So I sent it back...again had to call him to get a new one after sending mine back to him. After getting the 3rd one, which sounded decent, I said I'm not dealing with this guy again, and said this will work.

So, when playing music you will not hear the noise, but between tracks you could hear it. It's really not a big deal, but I just wanted to make that known.

Price:
$45 Shipped to the lower 48.

Quick Reply: FS: PXDX Aux2car-For adding aux jack to factory radio