Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Monster Clutch stage 2, Tick MC, DSS 12mm couplers

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 06:57 AM
jimmyLSX
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Monster Clutch stage 2, Tick MC, DSS 12mm couplers

PAYPAL ONLY paypal fees included in the price, not interested in any trades.

Swapped out my barely used monster stage 2 clutch for a monster LT1-S because I'm adding a procharger in the near future. The clutch only has 8-9k miles on it and is in great condition, the car was never dragged raced or launched whatsoever, mainly used for cruising around and two autocross events. Its a great clutch that bites hard, also included is a used(same amount of miles as clutch 8-9k) oem gm slave cylinder with a high performance throwout bearing and a tick performance speed bleeder line. I could of reused it but my LT1-S kit came with a new one. EDIT the flywheel is the 18lbs lightweight billet steel flywheel.
SOLD

Tick Master Cylinder kit selling it because I was told to run a stock oem MC with my new twin disc. This includes the 7/8 bore plus two other bore sizes the 3/4 as the oem size to have a close to oem pedal height and a 13/16 bore that is slightly smaller then the 7/8 bore but allows a more usable pedal height. Not interested in splitting the kit up, the bores separately cost close to $100 each. Also included insulation line on the tick line and a extra piece for the line on the slave cylinder.
SOLD

DSS 12MM VTRB couplers only 8-9k miles on them, upgraded my TT driveshaft to a full carbon fiber driveshaft that no longer needs the couplers. I accidentally used to much heat on one of the couplers for the red loctite on the bolts, its only cosmetic and doesn't affect the function of the coupler.
SOLD

Last edited by jimmyLSX; 08-26-2018 at 01:12 AM.
Old 08-25-2018, 03:10 PM
sweet97c5
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Im interested in clutch and slave cylinder, how much shipped to 27572.Thanks
Old 08-25-2018, 10:13 PM
jimmyLSX
Instructor

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by sweet97c5
Im interested in clutch and slave cylinder, how much shipped to 27572.Thanks
PM sent