Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Forgeline ZX3R Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2018, 04:21 PM
tyretr
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Forgeline ZX3R Wheels

Two sets of Forgeline ZX3R wheels 18X9.5 front 18X10.5 rear. The wheel rim is polished aluminum and the center is powder coated. As you can see from the pictures one set has silver centers the other set has black centers. These wheels are extremely light weight and durable, fronts weigh 18 pounds and rears weigh 19 pounds. I had these wheels made by Forgeline to use for track days. I ran 275 Hoosier slicks on the front and 305 Hoosier slicks on the rear of my 2002 ZO6 with no issue of clearance on either the front or rear. The wheel hub was built to clear the big brake kit without using spacers. The longer hub to clear the front caliper requires installing a longer lug than is stock on the C5 Corvette. There has never been any damage to any of the wheels although if you plan to run these on the street the wheel rims could use some brightening with an aluminum polish. Since these were used as track day wheels I do not have center caps. The cost of these wheels currently starts at $1,300 each. I have these priced at $2,000 per set and that will include shipping anywhere in the Lower 48. I have the build specs available if you are considering these wheels for something other than a C5 Corvette. If interested PM me here. Thanks CF!
Old 09-04-2018, 05:59 PM
twstdmc
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

PM sent with my contact info.
Old 09-20-2018, 04:54 PM
jpwatkins66
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested - sent you a PM.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:46 AM
Z0HPLZ
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

nice set of wheels! any images you could share of them mounted?

Get notified of new replies

To Forgeline ZX3R Wheels

Quick Reply: FS: Forgeline ZX3R Wheels