Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

WTT: My Corsa Sport for your Borla Stinger or Billy Boat Bullet

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2018, 04:08 AM
DeathMetalAsian
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Corsa Sport for your Borla Stinger or Billy Boat Bullet

Looking for someone LOCAL in Southern California near Orange County that would like to trade their Borla S-Type/Stinger (Idk, whichever the stupid loud one is but not the muffler delete) or their Billy Boat Bullet for my Corsa Sport. VERY much prefer any quad tip variant of either one, but if someone with a dual tip is local and ready to do this then I can be convinced.

Priority would be given to anyone with a BBE, as it would be my preferred option between the two.

I can take pictures of mine, but i cannot currently remove it from the car as I can't lift it high enough to remove it.

My proposition is that you meet me at an exhaust shop, they swap ours (I'll pay for the labor), and we both walk away happy. That's why its imperative that you be LOCAL.

Anyone out there want a high quality and refined exhaust in exchange for giving me their childishly loud one? You save a lot of money on an exhaust that costed more than yours new, and I get to fulfill my young and ignorant desire to annoy everyone on the road and all of my neighbors.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:12 AM
96darkhorse
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I may have a slight interest in this. My current setup is way too loud with added heads and cam. I truly love it but it brings unwanted attention. I gonna have to do some research on the sound and look of your exhaust. Have no idea how it would sound on my setup
Old 10-17-2018, 12:04 PM
johnnyzvette
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a dual tip BBE ready to ship if you just want to buy. Excellent condition. $550 shipped
Old 10-17-2018, 12:59 PM
96darkhorse
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by DeathMetalAsian
Looking for someone LOCAL in Southern California near Orange County that would like to trade their Borla S-Type/Stinger (Idk, whichever the stupid loud one is but not the muffler delete) or their Billy Boat Bullet for my Corsa Sport. VERY much prefer any quad tip variant of either one, but if someone with a dual tip is local and ready to do this then I can be convinced.

Priority would be given to anyone with a BBE, as it would be my preferred option between the two.

I can take pictures of mine, but i cannot currently remove it from the car as I can't lift it high enough to remove it.

My proposition is that you meet me at an exhaust shop, they swap ours (I'll pay for the labor), and we both walk away happy. That's why its imperative that you be LOCAL.

Anyone out there want a high quality and refined exhaust in exchange for giving me their childishly loud one? You save a lot of money on an exhaust that costed more than yours new, and I get to fulfill my young and ignorant desire to annoy everyone on the road and all of my neighbors.
pm me so we can talk about It
Old 10-23-2018, 03:15 AM
DeathMetalAsian
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No longer looking! Big thanks to 96darkhorse for being a cool guy!

Get notified of new replies

To My Corsa Sport for your Borla Stinger or Billy Boat Bullet

Quick Reply: WTT: My Corsa Sport for your Borla Stinger or Billy Boat Bullet