Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Apsis: Anyone wants to take this C5 Door Panel in combo of Ebony & Torch Red Nappa?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 03:39 PM
apsisusa
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 604 Likes on 408 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Default Apsis: Anyone wants to take this C5 Door Panel in combo of Ebony & Torch Red Nappa?

Hi All,

We have another pair of C5 Door Panel in combo of Ebony Nappa & Torch Red Nappa w/Torch Red Stitching available now. Anyone wants to take it? No Waiting!!!!

All our customers who ever ordered this C5 Door Panels are very impressive about our quality. We are sure you will LOVE it too.

There is a very important feature about our C5 Leather Door Panel. As most of you already know that the C5 door panel has very common problem that the leather are bubbling. OUR DOOR PANEL WILL NEVER BUBBLE AT ALL. WE REMOVE THE STOCK MATERIAL AND REBUILD THE FOUNDATION BEFORE WRAPPING THE LEATHER. THIS WAY IT SOLVEs THE BUBBLING ISSUE.

PRICE: $1888/PAIR + CORE

First come first serve.

This pair is freshly made and prepare for the incoming shows staring next month. It's still in the box unpacked yet. If anyone wants to take it then we will just build another pair again.

Here are the pictures.

Old 01-17-2019, 05:19 PM
ZO6 cracker
Drifting

Received 693 Likes on 404 Posts

Not to hijack the thread Jersey!! These doors are awesome looking. This was my car. The door panels looked awesome. It was time to move onto my next project. The car is gone but not forgotten!! Don.
Old 01-19-2019, 08:36 AM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Still available
Old 01-23-2019, 12:03 PM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Hi All,

Just want to give you some update.

Normally the Door Pull is separate item and it will cost more than $300.

For this special deal for the finished door panel, we throw in FREE door handle. So it's super deal.

If you are interested, don't wait.
Old 02-14-2019, 09:39 AM
arthursc2
Pro

Received 80 Likes on 51 Posts

Absolutely gorgeous! Will be contacting you after I finish the powertrain on my new car
Old 02-14-2019, 10:47 AM
apsisusa

St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by arthursc2
Absolutely gorgeous! Will be contacting you after I finish the powertrain on my new car
Good to know that. Let us know when you are ready.

Get notified of new replies

To Apsis: Anyone wants to take this C5 Door Panel in combo of Ebony & Torch Red Nappa?

Quick Reply: FS: Apsis: Anyone wants to take this C5 Door Panel in combo of Ebony & Torch Red Nappa?