Notices
C5 Parts for Sale/Wanted C5 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS: Complete Bose stereo from Z06

Old 06-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Daveinnola
CF Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Complete Bose stereo from Z06

I replaced the entire Bose stereo from my 2001 Z06 with about 62k miles on it. Included is the CD headunit , Bose door speakers and 5 1/4 speakers from back area and the stock console bezel. Everything in excellent condition. No wear on the radio *****. The speakers are in good condtion with no rot or water stains on them. The bezel is in excellent condition. No scrapes or scratches. Also includes both doors ashtray and even cigarette lighter receptacle. The only problems anywhere are the drink holder door doesn't

stay on very good and one broken tab upper left corner. But the broken tab did not effect fit at all. Asking $350. For everything. Willing to seperate some items but would like to keep speakers as a full set. PM me if any questions or for more pictures.

Last edited by Daveinnola; 06-15-2019 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-15-2019, 10:58 AM
Daveinnola
CF Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Bump to top. Make me an offer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: Complete Bose stereo from Z06

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.