C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Best mail order tune?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 02:50 PM
0Dynosteve
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best bet is to get it on a dyno and have it dialed in correctly
Old 06-12-2013, 12:02 PM
Fastlsvette
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for all the comments the thing is that im far from any speed shop to get a dyno tune so thats why i was looking for the best MIO tune i could find
Old 06-12-2013, 07:14 PM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by kmvp860am
I just installed my 1st Custom (emailed) Tune from Diablew (screen name in this forum: 06MonteSS) for my InTune and I couldn't be happier.

He was very helpful and my C5 shows improvements from his work.

Dan
Thanks Dan!

Yes, will definitely gain anyone more/better performance for sure! And you won't find any better customer service than I provide...

And with having data logs done, I can get it dialed in specifically for YOUR vehicle and how it's running...

With the custom tune, you'll gain even better/quicker throttle response & acceleration, stronger/harder pull, smoother & quicker power delivery throughout the rpms, etc...

As far as gains go... absolute hp/tq gains are hard to predict... every vehicle is different... even if they're the same and have similar mods... location/weather, fuel used, elevation/altitude, etc etc all play a role... the same holds true for mileage gains - those variables, plus driving habits/style, how much highway vs city driving, etc all make a difference.... you could gain no mpg increase, or you could gain up to about 3 mpg increase... tough to say due to the variables in play... so there is no guarantee of any specific amount of hp/tq or mileage gains...

with the custom tune, I CAN tell you that you will definitely have a very noticeable performance difference/gain over and above the canned preset diablo tunes...

I have gained people anywhere from 12-39hp, and 10-23lb. ft. torque...and 0 to 2 mpg - above and beyond what the preset canned tunes give you... again, obviously mods, fuel used, etc all played a role in who gained what...

so no worries, I can and will get you hooked up!

Thanks!
-Lew

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, catch-can, ported/polished TB, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 05-31-2018, 07:57 PM
Mg63372
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You

[QUOTE=sereneDelusions;1583224269]

Read both threads posted above. I went with ECS...the feedback sold me on the tune they offer.[/QUOT you still doing tunes?
The following users liked this post:
DOUG @ ECS (06-01-2018)
Old 06-01-2018, 07:47 AM
slow_pokeC5
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 25 Posts

I went with Steven at www.tunedbyfrost.com

Can't say enough about him. Super helpful, very responsive to emails. Even helped diagnose an issue with my build after I was done. Car runs better now than it ever has.
Old 12-18-2022, 11:25 PM
C5vette00
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck CoW
We do the CORVETTEs as well as CAMARO, CTSV & CADDYs, GTO, G8, and ALL GM TRUCKS.

YES, stats are required with our tunes. Automatic transmissions are tuned at no additional charge.

Click here for recent reviews......
CLICK HERE FOR A RECENT REVIEW....

CLICK HERE...

& CLICK HERE -

& CLICK HERE -

& CLICK HERE -

& CLICK HERE -

Call any time if you have more questions....

914-332-0049

Chuck CoW

Are you able to make a mail order tune for a c5?Has cam,full exhaust no cats 102 fast intake 42lb injectors 799 heads

Quick Reply: Best mail order tune?