C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Another happy chuck cow customer

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 09:52 AM
aerovette99
Drifting

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Another happy chuck cow customer

I was so happy with Corvettes of Westchester' Chuck Cow tune to my C5, that I told another buddy of mine, who was reluctant.
He drove his Z06 C5 over to my place and and then got in my car. Now, he has headers and an air intake system as well as a 3.42 rear, mind you, so he was definitely hesitant to drive my non Z06. He stepped into my newly Chuck Cow tuned C5 convertible, and took my car for a spin. He nearly crapped himself. He said my car had more power and response than his Z06 and was just beside himself. He had to know what mod that i did, as he was in awe.
CHUCK COW TUNE FROM CORVETTES AT WESTCHESTER.
All this via EMAIL.

Another happy customer Chuck.

You're making me look good.

Thanks again for turning my vert into a monster
Old 09-16-2015, 02:02 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you for choosing Corvettes of Westchester!

Originally Posted by aerovette99
I was so happy with Corvettes of Westchester' Chuck Cow tune to my C5, that I told another buddy of mine, who was reluctant.
He drove his Z06 C5 over to my place and and then got in my car. Now, he has headers and an air intake system as well as a 3.42 rear, mind you, so he was definitely hesitant to drive my non Z06. He stepped into my newly Chuck Cow tuned C5 convertible, and took my car for a spin. He nearly crapped himself. He said my car had more power and response than his Z06 and was just beside himself. He had to know what mod that i did, as he was in awe.
CHUCK COW TUNE FROM CORVETTES AT WESTCHESTER.
All this via EMAIL.

Another happy customer Chuck.

You're making me look good.

Thanks again for turning my vert into a monster

Thank you for choosing Corvettes of Westchester!

Chuck CoW

Quick Reply: Another happy chuck cow customer