C5 Scan & Tune Corvette Onboard Diagnostics, Service Advice, Dyno Tuning, Fuel Management, Tuning Software, LS1 Edit, AutoTap, Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Diablosport intune adjustment help

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2017, 08:21 PM
Lexybird
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts
Default Diablosport intune adjustment help

I have a c5 hatchback with some bolt ons , I have the intune I just installed . I loaded the 91 octane canned tune .but I want to alter the parameters on this tune for a lower idle and possibly fuel enrichment . I don't see an option to alter the 91 tune . It looks like you can't change them only the standard tune ?? What screens or prompts am I missing so I can adjust the 91 tune
Old 08-07-2017, 03:59 PM
06MonteSS
Supporting Vendor

Received 74 Likes on 59 Posts

you'd select the tune you want to installed, then you need to choose Modify to modify it.. make your adjustments, then exit back out, and apply the tune.

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, catch-can, ported/polished TB, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 08-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Lexybird
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

Thanks ..honestly after some time behind the wheel playing with this tool I gotta say I had very little gains in performance on the 91 and the 93 canned tunes .i must be part of the placebo group because it Certainly is not enough improvement to warrant the 400$ price tag. This is going back

Last edited by Lexybird; 08-07-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Diablosport intune adjustment help

Quick Reply: Diablosport intune adjustment help